4.77 / 5 based on 1,593 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I use this to sync photos from my iPad to my computer, as well as to sync documents at home to computers at work. Not that emailing stuff to yourself is so difficult, but this completely eliminates that problem altogether.
When I lost my usb I didn't know what to do because I needed to transfer my documents. The dropbox made it super simple and I was able to get all my files where needed.
I'm glad I found this because it was too time consuming to hook up every device I had to the computer to put what I want on it. Now I can just drag and drop and voila!
Dropbox was a lifesaver for me when I was working on finishing up my graduate degree. I was working on 2+ computers everyday and Dropbox kept me organized and all my files were up to date no matter which computer I was on.
This is great for storing all kinds of files and clearing up space on my computer/phone. It comes in handy when working on documents from different devices. I love it.
I LOVE Dropbox!!! When I used to do a small amount of modeling, it was SO easy to get my pictures. My photographer used this, and it was very self explanatory. Love it.
Dropbox is convenient, efficient and easy to use. it allows me to access my files from anywhere. It is free and easy to acquire additional space. Well worth having.
My best friend and I share an account. He's in college and needs my help editing his papers. When ever he has one saved, he'll text me and I'll go in and edit! No problems here!
I love Dropbox because it allows me to connect my home computer, my work computer, and my phone so I always have access to my files without the fear of losing them.
I use Dropbox everyday to keep my files with me on my various devices. It's become an indispensable tool. I do wish that they gave you more storage for free though.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos