BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
K S.
I use this to sync photos from my iPad to my computer, as well as to sync documents at home to computers at work. Not that emailing stuff to yourself is so difficult, but this completely eliminates that problem altogether.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
When I lost my usb I didn't know what to do because I needed to transfer my documents. The dropbox made it super simple and I was able to get all my files where needed.
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
I'm glad I found this because it was too time consuming to hook up every device I had to the computer to put what I want on it. Now I can just drag and drop and voila!
Ashley P.
Dropbox was a lifesaver for me when I was working on finishing up my graduate degree. I was working on 2+ computers everyday and Dropbox kept me organized and all my files were up to date no matter which computer I was on.
Shannon V.
This is great for storing all kinds of files and clearing up space on my computer/phone. It comes in handy when working on documents from different devices. I love it.
Jessica A.
I LOVE Dropbox!!! When I used to do a small amount of modeling, it was SO easy to get my pictures. My photographer used this, and it was very self explanatory. Love it.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ
Dropbox is convenient, efficient and easy to use. it allows me to access my files from anywhere. It is free and easy to acquire additional space. Well worth having.
chelsea w.
Russellville, AR
My best friend and I share an account. He's in college and needs my help editing his papers. When ever he has one saved, he'll text me and I'll go in and edit! No problems here!
Stacy S.
Saginaw, MI
I love Dropbox because it allows me to connect my home computer, my work computer, and my phone so I always have access to my files without the fear of losing them.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I use Dropbox everyday to keep my files with me on my various devices. It's become an indispensable tool. I do wish that they gave you more storage for free though.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?