BY DROPBOX #41 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Ana M.
This application is a must have.
No matter what you do, it's the best way to keep an online back up for you important files, and/or pictures.
As a student, this is a must
Clark J.
New City, NY
I love this program. Saves me the time from running around with a USB drive to my friends or to campus get important school files. Easy to install and works immediately.
Matt M.
catonsville, MD
Great system, allows you to store papers, projects and what have you with access remotely or on smartphone/tablet. easy to use, and helps to coordinate group projects.
Susie N.
Cranford, NJ
Our family upgraded to the paid account because we exceeded the free space fairly quickly. Love the ease of use and always having access to the files. My active files stay here then get "archived" in an external hard drive.
Caitlyn S.
I have Dropbox installed on all of my devices to help keep everything in sync. It's an excellent service and the ability to gain storage space as you use it is fantastic!
Laura W.
Miamisburg , OH
I love dropbox for transfering my pictures to my PC or sharing with friends. It's great for short term storage. I feel like it's a little price-y for long term though.
Christine H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love this app on my phone. I can make sure I have whatever I need just in case a CD doesn't work or my USB gets lost somewhere. It could be less laggy but hey, no harm!
Tate N.
Portland, OR
I use dropbox all of the time to share music, photos, and various files with friends, family, my boyfriend, and between my work and home computer... no more flash drives!
Ariel H.
Lonoke, AR
When I upgraded to a iphone from a galaxy they could not get my pictures to download but with dropbox I was able to keep all my memories! Would recommend this to anyone!!
marlene t.
I use in school when i don't have my USB on me. My Cruzer USB doesn't work on MAC computer so I have to save it on Dropbox to open it at home to check my work or fix it.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?