Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 630 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Also as a professional, this is a great way to share large documents between myself and clients- much friendlier than using e-mail.
I love how they have various ways for you to increase your space without having to pay, and if you still need more space it's an affordable solution! Love it!!
Dropbox is very easy to use. If you own a smart phone or iPad or computer Dropbox is a must have! You can download it from app store, plays tore or from the Dropbox websight
A few months ago I paid for the Dropbox upgrade and I can honestly say I will never get rid of it! It syncs my files quickly, enables me to do cover changes quickly with my designer, and means I will never lose a story again.
I currently only use 23% of my Dropbox storage, but if I do ever fill it up, I'll probably upgrade again. I have a special love in my heart for Google projects, and this is just one more that fits my needs perfectly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos