BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Jenna R.
Gilbert, AZ
I just switched from a samsung GSII to the note 3, and had a ton of pictures on my phone. Granted, the majority of them were on my micro sd card, but I wanted to know there was an extra backup just in case the card got corrupted or broken. Signed up for dropbox, installed on my GSII and laptop, and boom. All my pics from the last 2 years accessible on my laptop and on my new phone with minimal effort/steps. You can even set dropbox to collect pictures as you shoot them with your phone's camera so that they're automatically backed up without even having to think about it. Plenty of free space, too. Thumbs up from me!
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
Not only is this great for homework but it's great for photos and videos. I forgot my memory card at home the day I had a powerpoint presentation to do, but thankfully I uploaded all my homework files just checking out dropbox. This comes with my phone (HTC one) so I just downloaded this onto my desktop. Whenever I take a picture it automatically uploads to my computer, which is great for when I blog and am nowhere near my phone. I am always telling people to download dropbox to their phones, computer, anything and everything. It's a great tool to have and can save your behind when you forget you presentation at home.
Jazmyn B.
Tampa, FL
I love using Dropbox! It makes things a lot easier when sending files. If I want to upload a file from my computer or my husbands to a different location I just drop it in dropbox and log in somewhere else and it's right there. I use it a lot to transfer things between my phone and my computer so that is extremely helpful. Also when I would take photos for my Dad's high school lacrosse team, the files were too large to zip and email so this was an easier way for the both of us. My old school used it as well if a file was too large to be submitted through their online system. I think it's a great program/app.
Jennifer C.
Houston
Drop box is an amazing service!! I have multiple devices (ipad, macbook pro, imac, android phone, kindle, and so on) and drop box is an excellent way fro me to share documents between devices. I also teach and on occasions were I had forgotten my pen drive I was able to access my presentations online from drop box.

Also as a professional, this is a great way to share large documents between myself and clients- much friendlier than using e-mail.

I love how they have various ways for you to increase your space without having to pay, and if you still need more space it's an affordable solution! Love it!!
Ron D.
Springfield, MO
... there will be a special place for Dropbox. Just today I opened my Dropbox folder and found a stash of photos and poetry from a meaningful time in my life. That era is now history, much to my regret, but the images and words are still there, automatically uploaded and hidden by Dropbox. I spent some time looking over the archive. A few tears were shed; I was suddenly back in a weird Asian-Jewish museum in Memphis, posing for goofy photographs. Those were happy tears. Those were happy times. Without Dropbox, the memories wouldn't be as powerful. I accept the bitter, because there is so much more sweetness.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
Dropbox is so easy to use you can go from never even hearing about it before to being pretty much a pro in one or two attempts at using it. It works just like a regular folder on your computer or phone in that you can save files there. The only thing you need to remember is if it's shared with multiple devices or users, any changes made to that folder will happen for everyone, so if you delete something it's gone for all connected devises. Personally I use it almost every day. It's got decent storage and it helps me share music with friends or put stuff on my phone without having to connect through USB.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
I don't know how I survived before Dropbox. I use it on my Samsung galaxy sIII and on my iPad. I both if my devices are the lowest gb but that's fine bc I have Dropbox. I love that I can save pictures, video and documents from one device onto Dropbox then open Dropbox on the other device and have my pics, documents and videos there also. And it's free (for limited storage) but if u need more storage it's very reasonably priced.
Dropbox is very easy to use. If you own a smart phone or iPad or computer Dropbox is a must have! You can download it from app store, plays tore or from the Dropbox websight
Casey D.
Cayce, SC
Dropbox is a must-have for anyone that shares documents, photos, files, or whatever else between associates or computers-- drop it in your Dropbox, make a link out of it, and send! Its really that simple. You get 2 GB free, and 500 MB extra for each person you get to sign up with you, so there's room to expand. The average user will have no space issue, as 2 GB will be more than enough, but for some that tend to share exceptionally large files (full video, ISO, etc), the 9.99 a month may be the best option. Or, just pester all your friends to sign up. They won't regret it, and neither will you!
Athena G.
Albany , NY
I love dropbox soo much, so every time you take a picture and are connected to wifi or if you take a new picture and then go on wifi later on or whenever it uploads the new pictures to dropbox. it saves it onto your account so if your phone breaks or you get a new one you don't have to worry because you can access your dropbox online with your email and if you get a new phone just download the app and bam there go your photos.
Andrea J.
Garden City, MI
I'm a writer, and I need to save a lot of information. I have an external hard drive, but I am constantly scared that could die at any moment.

A few months ago I paid for the Dropbox upgrade and I can honestly say I will never get rid of it! It syncs my files quickly, enables me to do cover changes quickly with my designer, and means I will never lose a story again.

I currently only use 23% of my Dropbox storage, but if I do ever fill it up, I'll probably upgrade again. I have a special love in my heart for Google projects, and this is just one more that fits my needs perfectly.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?