BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
One of my classmates introduced me to Dropbox. It's great because we can share files and notes taken during class. I would recommend this service to anyone in a study group.
Laken J.
Palm Desert, CA
I use Dropbox at work to send large files and plans, its simple and easy to use. I didn't realize I can store my personal picture on Dropbox, which made me love it even more!
Ana Sofia B.
I used Dropbox to get the pictures of my wedding from my guest. So every guest loaded the pictures and we can get them all. The only thing is that it is a little overpriced.
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this app! As many times as I have switched phones or accidentally deleted a picture or even had to access a picture from a different computer this app/program has saved me!
Joelle G.
I use Dropbox on a regular basis to share school information with my classmates. I just wish that there would be a discounted price to using more space if you are a student.
Alex D.
Conshohocken , PA
Dropbox is a really handy website for storing and sharing large files. However, I feel like other websites are more user friendly and intuitive. The icons for things are small and unlabeled and there is a tiny bit of a learning curve.
Allyson S.
Chula Vista, CA
If you write essays or often save files that you need to transfer or save, Dropbox it the perfect solution. By putting your documents in dropbox, you can bring it to class incase your printer fails or another unfortunate event occurs.
Natalie Z.
Ontario, CA
I use drop box to back up the photos on my phone to my computer. Its easy to use and I like that if I delete the pics from my phone I can still see them with the drop box app.
Rebecca S.
Austin, AR
I like that I can put files or documents in Dropbox and know that it will be there even though it might not be on the computer or device that I'm currently using. Not to mention I can send files to friends or coworkers if necessary.
Candice G.
Vermilion , OH
Techie Expert Level 3
I'm a mom of two and am always taking pictures of my kids so my phone gets filled this is a easy way for me to save pictures and be able to get them from laptop or phone.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?