4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
One of my classmates introduced me to Dropbox. It's great because we can share files and notes taken during class. I would recommend this service to anyone in a study group.
I use Dropbox at work to send large files and plans, its simple and easy to use. I didn't realize I can store my personal picture on Dropbox, which made me love it even more!
I used Dropbox to get the pictures of my wedding from my guest. So every guest loaded the pictures and we can get them all. The only thing is that it is a little overpriced.
I love this app! As many times as I have switched phones or accidentally deleted a picture or even had to access a picture from a different computer this app/program has saved me!
I use Dropbox on a regular basis to share school information with my classmates. I just wish that there would be a discounted price to using more space if you are a student.
Dropbox is a really handy website for storing and sharing large files. However, I feel like other websites are more user friendly and intuitive. The icons for things are small and unlabeled and there is a tiny bit of a learning curve.
If you write essays or often save files that you need to transfer or save, Dropbox it the perfect solution. By putting your documents in dropbox, you can bring it to class incase your printer fails or another unfortunate event occurs.
I use drop box to back up the photos on my phone to my computer. Its easy to use and I like that if I delete the pics from my phone I can still see them with the drop box app.
I like that I can put files or documents in Dropbox and know that it will be there even though it might not be on the computer or device that I'm currently using. Not to mention I can send files to friends or coworkers if necessary.
I'm a mom of two and am always taking pictures of my kids so my phone gets filled this is a easy way for me to save pictures and be able to get them from laptop or phone.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos