BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Rena W.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Being a student and all this is where I store my information that I'm not using, it has been great so far, plus there are ways to earn free storage without paying too much money.
Mark C.
I use this product daily. It's super user friendly, even those with no tech experience can work it, I use it constantly when switching phones, tablets. Really helps to be able to take all your pictures and files from one device to another!
Allison L.
Saint Louis, MO
Techie Expert Level 2
As somebody who constantly has to share large files amongst many people, dropbox has changed my life. I love everything about dropbox and have converted so many people to it.
Ann D.
Dickinson, TX
I love how I can share things with my family easily even though they are states away. Very easy to use and convenient. Also like how it doesn't add a whole bunch of other files on my computer that I have to go back through and take off!!
Joelle G.
I use Dropbox on a regular basis to share school information with my classmates. I just wish that there would be a discounted price to using more space if you are a student.
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love this app! As many times as I have switched phones or accidentally deleted a picture or even had to access a picture from a different computer this app/program has saved me!
Laken J.
Palm Desert, CA
I use Dropbox at work to send large files and plans, its simple and easy to use. I didn't realize I can store my personal picture on Dropbox, which made me love it even more!
Ana Sofia B.
I used Dropbox to get the pictures of my wedding from my guest. So every guest loaded the pictures and we can get them all. The only thing is that it is a little overpriced.
Allyson S.
Chula Vista, CA
If you write essays or often save files that you need to transfer or save, Dropbox it the perfect solution. By putting your documents in dropbox, you can bring it to class incase your printer fails or another unfortunate event occurs.
Lauren M.
Dallas, TX
One of my classmates introduced me to Dropbox. It's great because we can share files and notes taken during class. I would recommend this service to anyone in a study group.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?