4.77 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I love how simple and easy to use DropBox is. I have it installed on every device in my home and at work. It syncs across all devices effortlessly. It is a product I can trust!
I used this website/app for one of my information systems courses at school and i liked it a lot. It is easier to use than the system the school uses for turning in assignments.
I've tried a lot of different file syncing services and Dropbox is by far the best. It's seamless, simple and so easily integrated into my system that I almost forget it's there.
Dropbox is actually pretty easy to use. It sounded a lot more complicated than it is to use. I mostly use it for my pictures or when I am sharing an album with family and friends
I started to use dropbox a year ago. It comes in handy when the USB you had just grew legs and left. I also use this to share my files with my friends whom I get to choose who sees what on my dropbox. Great way to store homework and papers.
Well my friend told me about this dropbox and i was happy.then i downloaded to my computer and i got so many bad viruses with it that i prefer to take it off and reboost my laptop.
I was unfamiliar with dropbox until I had to send someone a video and they recommended I use dropbox. I love it! I have been sent music files and tons of pictures through dropbox
I love dropbox. I have used it so many times. I have moved phones and devices a lot quite recently, so this has been a big help for me, helping me keep my photos and other things.
Seriously, I don't know how I got by without dropbox! It has been a lifesaver when it comes to business files and being able to work with them on multiple devices or to pull up pictures on my phone that were uploaded to my computer! LOVE IT!
I use Dropbox for Mac OSX as well as for Android and it allows me to access my files on the fly and even retrieve and work on them! It is so useful for a college student such as me. And their promotions for more free space are awesome!!!
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos