BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Kim D.
Savannah, TX
I love how Dropbox makes it easy to transfer pics from my Android to my iPad and to my Mac. It's fast and easy. Best app out there for sharing pictures over different platforms.
Nicole V.
I think is great that it helps you storage so much information but I don't like the fact that its so public, it doesn't feel safe and when you want more storage space it gets pricey.
Haley D.
Waterville, OH
Free space for referring friends, can share files with friends, AND I use boxy tunes to queue playlists from dropbox! Public and private folders let you control who can see what too!
Andrea R.
San Diego, CA
I love this site. It has saved me so many times because I often forget my USB. Because of this I know all of my assignments are in a safe place and I can access them anywhere I am.
Rachel G.
Goose Creek, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dropbox! It is the ultimate solution to Cloud drives. Works on multiple platforms and updating on one device automatically updates on every other device. The website also gives free space if you promote them through social media!
Ramiro L.
Lompoc, CA
It comes in handy on my iPhone 4S 16gb , I upload all my pictures to it and I can view them from my phone or laptop, great way to save memory ! Must get if you take a lot of pictures
Michelle T.
Dropbox is so handy for sharing pictures with my friends and documents with classmates. I like that it can be accessed from my Mac or the internet. Very easy to use and very useful.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
My classes in college actually use this to eliminate teachers losing assignments. I love it, I also use it for my business and as backup in the event my laptop or phone stop working.
Amena R.
Woodbridge, VA
I love Dropbox! I have the app in my phone and I love that I can add pictures and videos to the app, open my laptop and move it to my laptop! It helps me keep everything organized.
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Dropbox is a great app. It's helpful in communication in a larger group or company files are easily accessed and shared with no problems. Great place to store files with the amount of space drop box gives you to use its helpful. Makes work easier.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?