Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Last year my classroom was broken in to and my laptop and jump drives were stolen. I found Dropbox and it changed my life. I love being able to access my documents from all of my devices!
I love Dropbox. It saved a lot of my daughter's photos from when she was a teeny tiny baby, and I almost lost my phone. I was almost in tears until I realized that I had them in Dropbox.
What a great app. Easy to share photos, documents, and more, plus it helps with those REALLY big files when you're trying to send through yahoo email. What did we do before Dropbox?!
I recommend this app, it saves everything from my E-books to my photos to work. If you are looking for a place to be able to access everything you have in one spot this will help especially if you are switching from Android to Apple products a lot.
I love how easy Dropbox makes it to share my photos between my three home computers. Text files I can always just send via e-mail, but picture files are HUGE! Drop box makes it easy.
I'm a big drop box fan. When files/videos are too large to email to someone this works great. It is a great option for storing files that take up too much room on your memory as well!
It's so nice to have my phone (especially camera) attached to my computer wirelessly via dropbox. All my pictures are there automatically, so I don't have to be afraid of losing them.
My brother just got me download this for sharing pictures of our kids. Its a great platform for the whole family. Way easier than sending the pictures to each individual family member.
Dropbox is a very helpful app to use in college. One of my professors preferred us to submit our assignments that way, unless we needed to give copies for peer review. It is easy to use!
I am very lucky I have used this app because on a couple of occasions this program has saved priceless pics for me. It runs in the background without me having to keep up with it. It has all my pics and videos when I need them. Couldn't live without.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos