BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Kelly-Ann W.
Katy, Tx
I use dropbox for school to backup assignments. It has proven itself very useful. I also use it to move files from my computer to my phone without having the hassle of connecting them.
Lynn S.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't know how I went so long without it. It's the best backup system for your pictures & videos. You NEED to have Drpobox. Trust me on this. What are you waiting for? Go download it!
Crystal C.
Fort Bragg, NC
So the other day my phone randomly had a sd card error I removed it and inserted again so I knew something was wrong while I could I had stored everything on drop box so no more issues :)
Stefani F.
Shreveport, LA
Last year my classroom was broken in to and my laptop and jump drives were stolen. I found Dropbox and it changed my life. I love being able to access my documents from all of my devices!
Amanda B.
I love Dropbox. It saved a lot of my daughter's photos from when she was a teeny tiny baby, and I almost lost my phone. I was almost in tears until I realized that I had them in Dropbox.
Tara M.
Carol Stream, IL
This app is the best, from transferring pics from one phone to another. I just had a daughter when I needed to switch my phone and all her baby pics were on my own phone just download the app and put in the information. and bam there on your new phone
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
What a great app. Easy to share photos, documents, and more, plus it helps with those REALLY big files when you're trying to send through yahoo email. What did we do before Dropbox?!
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
Dropbox is a very helpful app to use in college. One of my professors preferred us to submit our assignments that way, unless we needed to give copies for peer review. It is easy to use!
Brittany T.
I'm a big drop box fan. When files/videos are too large to email to someone this works great. It is a great option for storing files that take up too much room on your memory as well!
Andrea D.
Oak Harbor, WA
My brother just got me download this for sharing pictures of our kids. Its a great platform for the whole family. Way easier than sending the pictures to each individual family member.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?