Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Anywhere, any time I need to access any of my documents, it's there at the click of an app. It's so important to me right now too being a new graduate RN and needing to be able to have access to my resumes and cover letters at any given moment.. it's amazing.
I love Dropbox. I use it for school all the time, and I even used it in China for a few months for work. Great way to store and send information. Easy, too. I would recommend it to anyone!
This app is a life saver.. At first I thought I was going to lose all my pics until I found this and now every pic i take on my found automatically saves to this. Great app for saving stuff.
This app is the best, from transferring pics from one phone to another. I just had a daughter when I needed to switch my phone and all her baby pics were on my own phone just download the app and put in the information. and bam there on your new phone
I hate Dropbox. I can't control what it syncs, it made multiple folders for my photos and it was confusing. I will be sticking to Google docs to share media and documents with other people.
I love this! I'm not very savvy with apple products and the cloud so I use this app to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer easily. It's also great for sharing school documents.
Convenient, easy to use, and free (for a limited amount of storage space). I use dropbox when I need to send someone a whole bunch of pictures, because it's literally click-and-drag, and it's so easy to upload something someone shares with you. Great idea!
I'm not extremely familiar with all of drop box qualities although when applying for a job online it made it very easy to attach my already made resume from Dropbox on to the application
Hooked it up with my SamsungS3 and it auto saves my pictures in my dropbox. No need for extra space on my phone now. I can also delete images that I don't want others to see on my phone.
This is great for people who use multiple mobile devices and computers and it is a good backup to have in case hardware fails. I have also found it useful for collaboration and sharing.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos