BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Ashley C.
I use dropbox fr my budgeting system and it allows my computers and phone to automaticaaly update if I cahnge or add files on one of them. For example, I can add a file on my phone and it's updated almost instantly on both my computers as well. I love dropbox!
Laura M.
Yorktown, IN
Dropbox has seriously made my life easier. I work remotely and have to use a Remote Desktop. It's awesome to save things in Dropbox and have them on any & every computer, my iPad and my phone.
Keneshia J.
Merrillville, IN
Dropbox is an awesome tool that allows to put your files into a central location for easy storage and retrieval. I love how it simulates the "cloud" environment and how I can put my photos and other files there to clear my memory from my phone. Highly recommended!
Emily M.
This is such a good way to share music/pictures with your friends, and to save all the spare files you don't want on your computer. Great insurance should something happen to your computer!
Jessica P.
Exeter, CA
I use dropbox almost every day. The amount of space they give for free is more than enough. It is very useful to have the app on my phone as well, so I can quickly upload pictures and files!
Jessica R.
Portland, OR
I use Dropbox for work and love it. I work at three different apartment complexes and need access to documents at each location, so having Dropbox gives ease of access to all needed documents.
Shaheena A.
Katy, TX
I love that I can go to the Dropbox website, use it directly from my Mac or my iPhone. It's a great way to store files. You get more space by inviting people, and all of my friends love it. It's a super easy way to share pictures, etc. We use it for music.
canseasha w.
South Richmond Hill, NY
If you love taking pictures then drop box is the thing for you it is very is Essential when it comes to backing up pictures and I like the fact that it automatically upload your pictures if you don't have time to really Upload individually it it uploads it for you
Marielle E.
Melbourne, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Honestly so much better to keep all my pictures on dropbox that way they're all in the same place from my phone to my computer and then I'm not using up all the space on my phone with pitures.
Natalie H.
Columbus, OH
As a busy graphic designer and photographer, this is the service I use most often in between me and my clients. It's simple, reliable, and provides a nice sense of privacy when sharing files.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?