BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Serena C.
I use my dropbox for all my files of invites, flyers, cards I've designed as it's so easy to send the file from my dropbox to my local printing (i.e. fedex office, kinkos, alphagraphics) store.
Kati S.
Elkhorn, NE
I absolutely love Dropbox. As a teacher, I often work from my home and work computers, and with Dropbox, I can access all documents I've ever created on both computers. It's easy to use, and it's my favorite way to keep plans and information available at all times.
Jennifer L.
Franklin Park, IL
It's a great concept, but it's really frustrating as far as upload times go. I always find myself not wanting to use it because of that. I understand why people like it though, just not for me.
Tatiana R.
Erie, PA
I use this for school A LOT its so much better then using USBs and also when sharing many things between me and my classmates we are all connected in dropbox and can access all files I LOVE IT!!
Sarah W.
Carrollton, TX
Great way to free storage space on your iphone by storing all of your photos and videos on the dropbox app. Plus, you then have everything in one central location for use on phone and computer!
Krista A.
Inverness, FL
Dropbox is a great online/computer storage. I wish they allowed a bit more space for the free account though. Dropbox makes sharing files with people great instead of trying to email large files.
Karli H.
Pardeeville, Wi
I absolutely love dropbox. I have it installed on all my devices so I can upload a picture or file from one and easily save it to another without any other device. This came in handy for school!
Emily M.
This is such a good way to share music/pictures with your friends, and to save all the spare files you don't want on your computer. Great insurance should something happen to your computer!
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this! I don't like keep to many pictures on my phone it gets annoying so i upload it to my Dropbox and also love the fact that i can upload my pictures to my laptop from this app too!
Ashley C.
I use dropbox fr my budgeting system and it allows my computers and phone to automaticaaly update if I cahnge or add files on one of them. For example, I can add a file on my phone and it's updated almost instantly on both my computers as well. I love dropbox!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?