BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Monique B.
Farmville, VA
I use this for work, personal, & everything in between. Mobile apps & easy syncing with computer programs makes it so easy to be anywhere & have your files with you. No more keeping up with a jumpdrive!
Lacey F.
New Bedford, MA
I use this for school work when I forget to bring my flash drive with me. It's basically a site that is a portable flash drive and you can share folders and stuff. I think it is really helpful and handy!
Crystal P.
Athens, GA
It's kind of complicated to use, for me. I would like it better if it was all online and I didn't have to download a program onto my computer.
I've heard great things about it, but I haven't seen them.
lindsay j.
Wellfleet , MA
Drop box is amazing! As a new mommy I take sooo many pictures of my little guy and I love how the drop box app transfers them from my phone to my acct automatically. Then I can just erase and not clog up my phone memory. I have thousands of pictures and still plenty of space. :)
Nicole S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love dropbox! it keeps my phone clean of all pics so i have the memory on my phone! and i can access all my photos online- which i LOVE, because my phone doesn't pair through bluetooth with my computer.
Megan A.
I use this the most during school when I only have my phone to save documents from. I just save things onto Dropbox and later transfer them to my computer. It's easy and convenient for a college student.
Melissa C.
Kyle, TX
My senior year of high school my teacher showed us how to turn in work through her Dropbox. Its fast and easy and my teacher graded so fast by using that. I really hope in college teachers use this as well!
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
I think Dropbox is amazing! I have my personal dropbox synced with several friend's computers and we are so easily connected to share files, movies, and music. As well as being able to access anywhere.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
Dropbox is an excellent cloud service program, especially for college students or business people. You can upload your files onto the Dropbox and access them from anywhere. No need for a flash drive!!
Krista P.
SO so helpful both as a student,owner of more than one computer,OR someone who likes being able to access things between your phone and computer. I love it and use it at least once every couple days.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?