BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Crystal P.
Athens, GA
It's kind of complicated to use, for me. I would like it better if it was all online and I didn't have to download a program onto my computer.
I've heard great things about it, but I haven't seen them.
Monique B.
Farmville, VA
I use this for work, personal, & everything in between. Mobile apps & easy syncing with computer programs makes it so easy to be anywhere & have your files with you. No more keeping up with a jumpdrive!
Atira B.
Brooklyn, NY
So I made the horrible and really dumb mistake of breaking my beloved tablet and losing all of my music and one direction photos. Luckily for me my awesome daddy had me download Dropbox two nights before and with ust my email I was able to recover everything that I lost online.
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use Dropbox both at work and at home. It's a fantastic way to share files and makes working globally a simple and effective option. It also means I can work from home as needed without missing a beat.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
Love Dropbox!! It has saved me so many times when either my computer crashed or files couldn't be put onto a jump drive. I have highly recommended to many friends/family and will continue to recommend it!
Jessica R.
Bethel Park, PA
I've never been the most organized person when it comes to old (but still important) documents. Drop box makes all of these things easily accessible to me from multiple outlets. It's been a life saver!
lindsay j.
Wellfleet , MA
Drop box is amazing! As a new mommy I take sooo many pictures of my little guy and I love how the drop box app transfers them from my phone to my acct automatically. Then I can just erase and not clog up my phone memory. I have thousands of pictures and still plenty of space. :)
Lacey F.
New Bedford, MA
I use this for school work when I forget to bring my flash drive with me. It's basically a site that is a portable flash drive and you can share folders and stuff. I think it is really helpful and handy!
Melissa C.
Austin, TX
My senior year of high school my teacher showed us how to turn in work through her Dropbox. Its fast and easy and my teacher graded so fast by using that. I really hope in college teachers use this as well!
Justine R.
Philipsburg, PA
I recommend this for professionals. I've had times where I am at home, away from my work computer, and I need to find a file. I can pop those files into the dropdox, then access them later from my phone.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?