BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Aileen T.
Goose Creek, SC
I discovered dropbox through Google's playstore and after downloading it.. I was able to transfer photos & videos from my phone to my MAC! It's nice to have a back up of everything stored onto your laptop.
Cassandra L.
I've used the Dropbox cloud in all facets of my busylife. I have it on my phone and it automatically uploads any pictures that I take. I use it to share documents with friends and colleagues. It's amazing!
Emily A.
Decatur, GA
Dropbox is the jam! I use it constantly! I tag-team with IFTTT to have photos that tag me on Facebook automatically download to my Dropbox. I have all my photos upload automatically to my DropBox so I can edit and write my blog on the go. It's bigger, better and safer than a thumbdrive!
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
I use dropbox all the time as an easy way to share pictures with clients and family or friends. With the basic free service you only get a limited amount of space but you can always delete things and add new.
Ivy E.
Fernley, NV
Dropbox is a super cool app that I use to back up my phone pictures. My friend has dropped music in mine so that's cool. It's free but you can get more space for free by referring friends or paying for it.
Becky C.
Tulsa, OK
I use Dropbox for everything! From sharing files with my graphic design and photography clients to personal files that I need to print on the go. There isn't one thing I don't love about Dropbox's service.
Sabrina G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use Dropbox both at work and at home. It's a fantastic way to share files and makes working globally a simple and effective option. It also means I can work from home as needed without missing a beat.
Megan A.
I use this the most during school when I only have my phone to save documents from. I just save things onto Dropbox and later transfer them to my computer. It's easy and convenient for a college student.
Lacey F.
New Bedford, MA
I use this for school work when I forget to bring my flash drive with me. It's basically a site that is a portable flash drive and you can share folders and stuff. I think it is really helpful and handy!
lindsay j.
Wellfleet , MA
Drop box is amazing! As a new mommy I take sooo many pictures of my little guy and I love how the drop box app transfers them from my phone to my acct automatically. Then I can just erase and not clog up my phone memory. I have thousands of pictures and still plenty of space. :)
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?