4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I discovered dropbox through Google's playstore and after downloading it.. I was able to transfer photos & videos from my phone to my MAC! It's nice to have a back up of everything stored onto your laptop.
I've used the Dropbox cloud in all facets of my busylife. I have it on my phone and it automatically uploads any pictures that I take. I use it to share documents with friends and colleagues. It's amazing!
Dropbox is the jam! I use it constantly! I tag-team with IFTTT to have photos that tag me on Facebook automatically download to my Dropbox. I have all my photos upload automatically to my DropBox so I can edit and write my blog on the go. It's bigger, better and safer than a thumbdrive!
I use dropbox all the time as an easy way to share pictures with clients and family or friends. With the basic free service you only get a limited amount of space but you can always delete things and add new.
Dropbox is a super cool app that I use to back up my phone pictures. My friend has dropped music in mine so that's cool. It's free but you can get more space for free by referring friends or paying for it.
I use Dropbox for everything! From sharing files with my graphic design and photography clients to personal files that I need to print on the go. There isn't one thing I don't love about Dropbox's service.
I use Dropbox both at work and at home. It's a fantastic way to share files and makes working globally a simple and effective option. It also means I can work from home as needed without missing a beat.
I use this the most during school when I only have my phone to save documents from. I just save things onto Dropbox and later transfer them to my computer. It's easy and convenient for a college student.
I use this for school work when I forget to bring my flash drive with me. It's basically a site that is a portable flash drive and you can share folders and stuff. I think it is really helpful and handy!
Drop box is amazing! As a new mommy I take sooo many pictures of my little guy and I love how the drop box app transfers them from my phone to my acct automatically. Then I can just erase and not clog up my phone memory. I have thousands of pictures and still plenty of space. :)
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos