BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
I only have the free version, but I am very tempted to pay $9.99 a month for more space. I take so many pictures, and hate deleting them, because I never know when I will need one of them. This app saves me space and time!
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Techie Expert Level 3
Dropbox is great for when you want to share large files with people. Instead of sending an email that has a million attachments and it takes forever to upload and download, send them a link to the Dropbox folder!
Amanda B.
Mahopac, NY
I love this app! I use it on my iphone, ipad, computer and just the web version. They syncing feature is fantastic! You also get free space just by inviting friends or completing dropbox task! fantastic tool!!!
Ana G.
Fairfax, VA
I wish I'd thought to use dropbox more when I was in college. It's an awesome tool to send files between my computer and my mobile devices and it even has a web version so it can be accessed from any computer.
Pamela H.
Suffolk, VA
I like that there is the option for dropbox when you want it but I do not like that it is basically forced on you when trying to email files. It feels unsafe and lets my work be out there for anyone to take.
Lauren S.
Waco, TX
Dropbox is the greatest thing ever invented. I'm a teacher, so I constantly use it constantly. It's so nice to be able to create worksheets on my home computer, upload them, and print them off at school. No longer do I have to email things to myself! Dropbox has made my life so much easier!
Dina A.
I use Dropbox for both work and personal files. It is completely reliable and the price is extremely reasonable! They also provide several ways to increase your storage capacity for free! Highly recommended!
Mary G.
Enola, PA
I was introduced to this program through college. I love that it is free, easy to use, and enables me to share files from my computer to my cell phone and then to my computer at school. Additionally, it enables my Professors to share files with the entire class in minutes. Great tool!
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I work for my campus newspaper, and we use Dropbox to edit and submit stories. I love that it's so easy to use and anyone in your group can edit and upload files. Great way to multi-task to get the job done!
Adele F.
I think the program is great for on the go when looking at anything from last night's paper to anything you left at home or forgot to print. It's great for sharing with friends and easy to set-up. I think it would be great if they allowed the sharing of music files and pictures as well!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?