BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Michelle W.
Binghamton, NY
I used Dropbox almost everyday while I was in school. Very convenient when I did work on my laptop then needed to print it at school. I also use it a lot to store photos so they can be accessible from any device.
Kaitlin M.
philadelphia, PA
Dropbox is great for sharing information with group members while working on group projects. The program allows you to have folders shared between a number of people, or private folders for just you to see.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
Dropbox is so useful. I use it for small files like class assignments and group projects but also bigger ones like videos and my music (not mp3s). It is super easy to use and imo more reliable than a flashdrive
chris d.
Ashland, KY
This app saved my life! My phone had to be reset back to the beggingg and it wouldn't let me back it up, so I thought I would loose all my pics but thank God I found this app and didn't loose any of my pics!!!
Macy G.
Middle River, MD
I only have the free version, but I am very tempted to pay $9.99 a month for more space. I take so many pictures, and hate deleting them, because I never know when I will need one of them. This app saves me space and time!
Pamela H.
Suffolk, VA
I like that there is the option for dropbox when you want it but I do not like that it is basically forced on you when trying to email files. It feels unsafe and lets my work be out there for anyone to take.
DanElle W.
Dayton, OH
I have this and love it I use it for my resumes, college papers and just anything really! I tried using another product like this and it always messed up my papers. This is definitely the best one out there!
Gabriela O.
Laredo, TX
I love using dropbox because it is user friendly and i can access my documents and picture in all my devices. Its makes saving documents and pictures so easy and i don't even have to take up space in my computer. This app has come in real handy for sharing documents with my apple devices.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Techie Expert Level 3
Dropbox is great for when you want to share large files with people. Instead of sending an email that has a million attachments and it takes forever to upload and download, send them a link to the Dropbox folder!
Dina A.
I use Dropbox for both work and personal files. It is completely reliable and the price is extremely reasonable! They also provide several ways to increase your storage capacity for free! Highly recommended!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?