BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
Dropbox is great and so easy to use. My daughter's 5th grade teacher has a folder for each child in the class to be able to save their work on so they can work on things at home or in class. It's super convenient.
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Dropbox. I have it for my computer and my android. Works great on both devices. It automatically syncs the files from one device to the other. It also syncs from my ipad which i find very useful. Love it.
PJ R.
So easy to you. When you download a document or photo, it asks if you want to back it up to your DropBox. It offers without automatically doing it, so it's convenient without worrying about all of your information being uploaded. Great to have access to your documents across all of my devices.
Alina A.
Riverside, CA
This app is the best for anyone who is constantly switching devices. You can use your phone, tablet or computer and still have access to imoortant files. Or even keep all old pictures, etc when getting a new phone.
Jody V.
Logan, OH
I really love Dropbox! It has helped me to easily store and transfer my files from one computer to another! I feel at ease knowing I can access these files online as well! Definitely makes life more convenient!
Elizabeth S.
Great for quickly sharing pics and files. It's like carrying a hard drive on your phone without using up all that extra memory. Always have access to important information and can easilyshare with other users.
Kelsey P.
Weston , TX
We use dropbox for our debate team. It is sooo much easier than anything else! The only problem we run into is if you make changes and all computers using it are not on, then when the one turns on that has not synced yet, it will change the dropbox back to where it was before instead of syncing.
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
My husband and I use this between us and it is a lifesaver! We used to have to constantly switch computers back and forth to get the files we needed but now we can just literally drop them and we both see them!
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
Dropbox was an awesome creation, and I still use it. However, I wish that there wasn't such a small limit on how much you could use dropbox for free. I hate that it forces you to upgrade to have enough memory.
Lauren J.
Marietta, GA
Dropbox is so useful. I use it for small files like class assignments and group projects but also bigger ones like videos and my music (not mp3s). It is super easy to use and imo more reliable than a flashdrive
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?