BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Grace O.
Dropbox is so easy to use! I love that I can add multiple pictures from my phone at a time. Also, I love that it actually shows up as a 'folder' on my computer. Everything about this program and its app is awesome!
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
Dropbox is an excellent, easy way for you to back up your files. You can increase your storage space for free with any deals they might have (student increase, refer a friend, etc.). The desktop app is simple to use and makes it easy to see what you backed up and what is still syncing to the server.
Elizabeth F.
Cleveland, OH
At the head of the online storage movement! Reliable and easy to use. My favorite feature would probably have to be automatically backing up camera images -- saved so many pictures this way! Great app, great service.
Leah T.
Dropbox is so easy to use and it's so nice to be able to sync it across all my Devices. It's also reassuring knowing that I have my documents if I ever need them. They are safe from computer crashes and lost devices!
Anne C.
Howell, NJ
I've used dropbox on my laptop for some time now. I recently got new cell phones for the family and the phones came with DropBox app. This has been great for sharing pics and large video files! So easy and quick.
The-Exercist E.
This program has been essential while working on collaborative online projects. It's gotten to the point where I just don't know how I ever made it through school without this, college would have been so much easier.
Annette L.
Dallas, TX
I love this site. It's incredibly useful to share things across a long distance over the internet safely. I use this for my school projects, photos too large to email, and transferring files between several computers.
Taylor N.
Reynoldsburg
Dropbox is an amazing app!! I love it so much. It is easy to share your files with other people. It is a great way to organize and takes up very little space on your device. I use it to store my photos and videos.
Nikki A.
Burns, TN
Techie Expert Level 2
As a high school teacher, I do not know what I would do without this website/app! I love that I am able to access the same files no matter where I am, using any computer or my ipad or iphone. I require my students to sign up and send their assignments to me using Dropbox. No more lost papers!
Lauren A.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love Dropbox! The number of times that Dropbox has saved my life is at about 6 or 7 and still going. I always crack my iPhone screen or delete a picture that I will later need and go back to Dropbox for help!!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?