4.77 / 5 based on 1,599 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
If you have a phone and you take photos, you need drop box. If something happens to your phone, i.e. stolen, lost, water damage, not working, needs a reset, ect. All of your photos will be gone. This app backs all photos up to their cloud. Just make sure you have the app set to sync photos or this great feature wont happen.
I don't use this very often, but I have used it several times before. It's convenient when I need it, and it's honestly quite helpful. I've had to use it for school projects to make it easier than email. It helped on collaboration efforts!
Dropbox is great mostly for sending files of any size among colleagues. I had a huge networking project to do and the only way I was able to get the files (which were huge) to my coworkers was through Dropbox. It's very reliable.
Dropbox is the answer for those working on any number of computers or devices and are always forgetting / cant use a flashdrive. This takes away from having to constantly email docs to yourself as you can always access your files!
As a teacher it is a great for all my documents. I use it when I write progress reports to lesson plans for the following day. When I find a great lesson or worksheet I just put it in my dropbox and I have it at my convenience!
I've used this application for school purposes mostly. It's a super convenient way to share multiple files with lots of people and have them right on hand when you need them since you can access it on your phone or your computer.
Probably one of the ost handy apps/websites out there. This is a college student's dream! It is easy to access and very handy for when I need to access documents from school PCs rather than my own laptop. Very highly recommended!
Perfect for sharing files with anyone across the globe. I got my co-workers signed up for the service when they were worried about message sizes being too big for e-mail. They were completely blown away they had these types of services.
I recently learned that photos from my iphone can be backed up to my Dropbox account. This has been perfect for keeping clutter off of my phone while ensuring I always have space to capture every moment. Love it! Excellent feature!
I worked on a political campaign this last year and DropBox was our primary means of sharing documents, presentations, etc... It was a simple platform to use and an excellent way to share information with our satellite organizers!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos