BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
viv J.
Pontiac, MI
Dropbox is a great way to save your documents, photos, and presentations! You can access them anywhere just by signing in! No more having to carry around a flash drive....just upload to dropbox. I havve to say it's a very useful tool!
Joy M.
Santa Clarita, CA
I absolutely love using Dropbox for all my freelance work. Any company I work with that uses Dropbox can send me files quickly for my digital retouching work, and I can send them the finished product back just as quickly! It's great!
Jewel C.
University Pk, PA
Dropbox is a great way to save your documents, photos, and presentations! You can access them anywhere just by signing in! No more having to carry around a flash drive....just upload to dropbox. I have to say it's a very useful tool!
Brianna P.
Evanston, IL
We live a long distance away from family and Dropbox makes it so easy to share pics and videos of our toddler with our loved ones. It was very easy to teach my non-technical parents to use. It brings us all a little closer together!
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
We use this religiously at work and love it. Wouldn't know what we would do becaues we get HUGE files. I am a graphic designer so I am always sending and receiving very large files and Dropbox works flawlessly. Thanks for being there!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love the idea that my documents are in the equivalent of a digital storage, but I hate how much space this program takes ups. The limitations for non fee paying users are not worth the download. I am better off using my Google account.
Terra W.
Mccomb, MS
I use so many different devices at one time. But most of them are missing what the other have. With dropbox I can upload pics,documents, and even music and other files into my dropbox and access it from anywhere even the pc. Love this!
Angella W.
Watford City, ND
This is a must have for any pro. You can limit access to only certain files with passwords or pins. Great for file transfers. Would give 5* if basic storage was larger without paying for higher version, even though I do that anyway.
Julia J.
Saint Charles, IA
It took me a while to figure out Dropbox. Here is the hint. Use it for everything. Never save anything on your hard drive, thumb drive, or anywhere else again. Then, access your files, anywhere, anytime. Bravo Dropbox, Bravo.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this because it lets me take any file i need on the go. it just makes my life so much easier just drop any file you need in the box and you can view it in any other computer or mobile device that you can download the app too.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?