BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
My laptop use to be cluttered with all my school assignments which for an accounting student is a lot!! I simply put everything on dropbox and i have so much extra space now!
Kelli F.
Keenesburg, CO
This is such a cool and easy thing to use. As a mother and college student i am always on the go. and not worrying about my usb makes it so much easier. the coolest part is i can access my work on my tablet or computer or smart phone.
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Dropbox works so effortlessly with so many different apps that I wonder how we ever got along without it. I have never reached my max space, and I have recommended it to friends. This is a great service that you can find many uses for.
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Dropbox is a great way to share documents with friends and co-workers. My favorite way to use it is to sync documents between my two home computers and my work computer. As soon as I save a document on one computer, it automatically shows up on my other two computers, so I'm always working on the newest document. So awesome!
Christa J.
I opened a Dropbox account a few months back and although it serves its purpose, it didn't offer me many of the features I wanted, such as individual file protection. I haven't touched my account in a while and might even disable it soon.
Megan B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Great app for transferring large files, especially pics. I used to send a couple pictures at a time in email... Until I started using Dropbox! Easiest way to share pics with family and friends... We even use this at work for documenting!
Christina D.
Foristell, MO
Dropbox is not just great for backing up the photos from your cell phone. You can also use it to store PDF files, application files and anything else that you don't want to lose or that you want to be able to access from multiple devices.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
Dropbox is one of the niftiest services for file sharing. You can easily sync your computer and mobile devices for quickly moving things around. I feel like this was a must-have for college for doing things like working on group projects.
M R.
I love this it helps me keep my most memorable pictures in a safe website/app I love how it is reliable and I can access those saved pictures and documents anytime anywhere !
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Between my own teaching job and grad school, I don't think I would have survived without Dropbox. Now it lets me work from anywhere as I have it synced up with all my devices.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?