Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
My laptop use to be cluttered with all my school assignments which for an accounting student is a lot!! I simply put everything on dropbox and i have so much extra space now!
This is such a cool and easy thing to use. As a mother and college student i am always on the go. and not worrying about my usb makes it so much easier. the coolest part is i can access my work on my tablet or computer or smart phone.
Dropbox works so effortlessly with so many different apps that I wonder how we ever got along without it. I have never reached my max space, and I have recommended it to friends. This is a great service that you can find many uses for.
Dropbox is a great way to share documents with friends and co-workers. My favorite way to use it is to sync documents between my two home computers and my work computer. As soon as I save a document on one computer, it automatically shows up on my other two computers, so I'm always working on the newest document. So awesome!
I opened a Dropbox account a few months back and although it serves its purpose, it didn't offer me many of the features I wanted, such as individual file protection. I haven't touched my account in a while and might even disable it soon.
Great app for transferring large files, especially pics. I used to send a couple pictures at a time in email... Until I started using Dropbox! Easiest way to share pics with family and friends... We even use this at work for documenting!
Dropbox is not just great for backing up the photos from your cell phone. You can also use it to store PDF files, application files and anything else that you don't want to lose or that you want to be able to access from multiple devices.
Dropbox is one of the niftiest services for file sharing. You can easily sync your computer and mobile devices for quickly moving things around. I feel like this was a must-have for college for doing things like working on group projects.
I love this it helps me keep my most memorable pictures in a safe website/app I love how it is reliable and I can access those saved pictures and documents anytime anywhere !
Between my own teaching job and grad school, I don't think I would have survived without Dropbox. Now it lets me work from anywhere as I have it synced up with all my devices.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos