Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 629 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I have no complaints! I would recommend this to anyone looking for cloud storage and sharing. This has great security features and is very reliable!
Another very important feature of Dropbox is increased storage for each invitation. The more people you share files and folder with, the more storage you will receive in return. When I was a high school teacher I would often keep public folders with class materials on Dropbox due to the ubiquitous accessibility.
Public shared folders are often a quick and easy way to transfer files to people when email is too restrictive (read: files over 10 MB). I am able to transfer large datasets amongst my colleagues or photo albums with my family.
So get your Dropbox account today - it's free (unless you want to upgrade to get more space), and by doing simple things like sharing Dropbox on Twitter or inviting friends, you can get more space.
"I like Dropbox because......."
You can even set your Smarphone to automatically upload your photos to a specific folder whenever you take new ones! Perfect for those wanting to back up those special moments.
Highly recommended for anyone that needs their most important things accessible from anywhere.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos