BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
My cousin introduced me to this and I love it. I use it to share documents amongst family, between my devices, and even to share free printables for my blog. It's super easy to use, they offer great start-up space, and definitely convenient.
Brenda G.
Speedway, IN
Drop Box has saved my life on a number of times. With all the college classes I'm taking plus my high school classes drop box makes it easy for me to always have my documents. You cant really loose it like a USB and it is super easy to use.
Sue R.
I have Dropbox on my computers, iPhone, and iPad. I like being able to save papers I'm working on in my Dropbox and edit them on the go on my iPad. It also comes in handy when I need to study lecture notes on the go. I can save the pdf files in Dropbox and access my notes on my iPhone or iPad while I'm waiting at the doctor's office.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
Between my own teaching job and grad school, I don't think I would have survived without Dropbox. Now it lets me work from anywhere as I have it synced up with all my devices.
Christina D.
Foristell, MO
Dropbox is not just great for backing up the photos from your cell phone. You can also use it to store PDF files, application files and anything else that you don't want to lose or that you want to be able to access from multiple devices.
Megan B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Great app for transferring large files, especially pics. I used to send a couple pictures at a time in email... Until I started using Dropbox! Easiest way to share pics with family and friends... We even use this at work for documenting!
Olga K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
The lab in which I work always uses dropbox, and I can honestly say that it's a great website and application. It's super convenient that it can be downloaded to one's phone, the interface is very simple, and it is very easy to navigate.
Casey G.
Saint Cloud, MN
Dropbox is a great way to share documents with friends and co-workers. My favorite way to use it is to sync documents between my two home computers and my work computer. As soon as I save a document on one computer, it automatically shows up on my other two computers, so I'm always working on the newest document. So awesome!
Jessica S.
Round Rock, TX
This has been a life saver when it comes to organizing my files into a safe place! I've had so many moments when I freak out thinking I can't access some document on my phone, but then I realize I saved it in Dropbox and I'm good to go!
Liora H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Dropbox works so effortlessly with so many different apps that I wonder how we ever got along without it. I have never reached my max space, and I have recommended it to friends. This is a great service that you can find many uses for.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?