4.77 / 5 based on 1,594 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Dropbox is a wonderful way to share pictures between my family in Missouri and the rest of the family in Massachusetts. I also use it with my cake business putting the client's cake pics in dropbox so I can pull them up easily wherever I am.
I love dropbox. I use it for business and upload all of my non-confidential business files to dropbox. I love that I can share the files with clients and have the files anywhere there is a computer including on my phone. Makes it easy access!
Drop box is a great idea. I upload all of my school assignments over the years in order to be organized. I am a little upset at the lack of space and the price to purchase more is just a little two high for me. Hope they will lower the rate!
I love this service. I actually have one account as my main account that I sync with my PC laptop and another account that I use for my macbook pro for school purposes and saving documents and lectures. My PC is my workhorse and use all my referral links to add to that accounts space I use that to sync my android phone, ipad and laptops.
My cousin introduced me to this and I love it. I use it to share documents amongst family, between my devices, and even to share free printables for my blog. It's super easy to use, they offer great start-up space, and definitely convenient.
While I am not a security person and have no idea what the real deal is with their security, Dropbox has done a great job of integrating with all sorts of mobile and similar devices so that you can use their cloud storage platform anywhere.
I have Dropbox on my computers, iPhone, and iPad. I like being able to save papers I'm working on in my Dropbox and edit them on the go on my iPad. It also comes in handy when I need to study lecture notes on the go. I can save the pdf files in Dropbox and access my notes on my iPhone or iPad while I'm waiting at the doctor's office.
I love using dropbox to share and transfer files. Rather than using my usb cable it's much easier to use dropbox. Be mindful of the amount of space you have and when it expires if you're using free or temporary space. Highly recommended.
La mejor forma de realizar los respaldos en la nube y no depender de una sola empresa que maneje ademas de tu correo electronico, tambien tu informacion en la nube. Definitivamente la simplicidad y el costo reducido es lo hace una gran opcion
Dropbox is super convenient for file sharing. I have it synced between my iphone, ipad and mac so all my files are always right there when I need them. I have only used the free version of 100 MB but will probably have to upgrade soon. Definitely a must for students or just about anyone needing quick and easy access to their files.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos