BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Cherry D.
Camarillo, CA
I used Dropbox in my graduate program and it was great for group projects. That way your email box isn't filled with massive amount of emails, especially of the file is huge. I've also used dropbox for pictures so the quality remains the same.
Maddison P.
Landover, MD
Its easy to use and integrate on all devices. As long as you save it here it ends up there. Perfect perfect perfect. If you're in college or deal with a lot of documents you HAVE to use this. It is so great. It's better than having a flash drive.
Estelle A.
My photographer uses this to share my blog photos with me. It keeps things streamlined and very little opportunity for miscommunications. I've also used it in event curation when all of the curators were not in the same place at the same time.
Salena B.
Sanger, CA
This is one of my favorite apps. I sadly lost my pictures once before (I blame the lack of skills of Verizon employees) and this app was recommended by a friend. I love that it automatically stores the pictures and that I can always access them.
Rhonda L.
Harrogate , TN
I cannot say enough good things about this. If its good for nothing else it allows you to add extra space on your iPhone by holding on those pictures you simply cannot delete! But better than that it allows you to share pics with family members across the ocean or across the street. Or you can use it at work - look like the smartest person in the office!!
Kathryn M.
Durham, NC
Love dropbox! it is essential for college students or anyone who has papers, it backs up your files to the "internet" no one else has access to them but you are able to invite people to view certain folders which is awesome for group projects! Also it is free for a limited amount of space you get people to sing up and you get more free space!
Miranda L.
Turlock, CA
I use dropbox to move files between my work computer and my home computers. SO much easier than emailing files to myself. I also love how it works seamlessly with my mac - showing up in the finder window!

Oh, and my puppy Mac likes it too :)
Amy T.
I just recently started using this cloud service when I needed to share some files with my sister and it was much easier to upload my files this way instead of trying to figure out how to send multiple e-mails to my sister. I would recommend it!
Addie R.
Portland, OR
Dropbox is so useful! I love being able to send things to my sister whenever I want and knowing that she'll get them. I also plan on backing up important files and information to Dropbox while I'm travelling abroad just in case anything happens!
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
DropBox is the BEST!!! I love that I have an easy to use app that will back up all my photos in one place...aaanndd it can be put onto multiple platforms. There is no more problems with trying to find my photos once I delete them off my phone...
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?