BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
I have been using DropBx for several years now. It came in handy in college for exchanging documents between classmates, it's great for sharing pictures and music, and awesome for storing things. It's easy to use and works well. Definitely recommend it.
Megan W.
Studio City, CA
As an active world traveller my phone and camera are often full of pictures and memories and i rely on Dropbox to keep them all in one place. its easy to use, i can sync all my stuff to download automatically and then i can clear space foe more pictures :)
Sheri R.
Marion, IN
I love using dropbox to move files between my Mac and PC - iPad and iPhone - all of the above. It is quick and easy. I can use it from whatever device I am on. Great program and best of all it's free! I also like that I can share files with others.
Sarah D.
West Mifflin, PA
I usually back up all my documents in my dropbox in case something happens and I accidentally lose my flash drive or if my computer by chance crashes. I also like that if I forget my flash drive, I am not in trouble, I can just grab it out of my dropbox. I have the free version but you can always upgrade your memory or buy the full version.
Pamela J.
Columbus, GA
I just discovered this and I love it. I don't like having a lot of videos and pictures in my phone so it is very convenient to take everything and put it in my dropbox from my phone. I might have to upgrade in the future but so far I really like it.
Lisa A.
La Puente, CA
My boyfriend introduced me to this company when I was in a school crisis. It was awesome to know that you get about 1 gig to 2 gigs of free file storage.
Also as you recommend people and they sign up for it, Both you and the person get about 500mb of storage space. You could increase your gigs by just referring. It's a win win for both sides.
Danka M.
I get to use this service free as a student and I really like being able to access files across all my devices. It is important to note that the strength of your wifi significantly affects how quickly your files will show up across all the devices.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I've used this many times when photographers have had to send pictures to me. I like that you can send a high amount of pictures on it. I just wish the app was easier to use! Not too impressed.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
It's handy and convenient. I don't really know exactly everything it's used for, but when it comes to handling my dslr photos it really handles them well. Especially when a customer doesn't have a computer and wants their photos, dropbox saves everyone.
Vivian T.
I use Dropbox on my computer and phone. It's a great place to back up my files, especially school and work related documents. I like being able to access the files I need anywhere.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?