BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Melissa C.
West Jordan, UT
I use Dropbox both at work and home. I worked with Dropbox to set up a Teams account for our company. It was a seamless transition between the free and the Teams account. The Dropbox staff was very easy to work with. It he ability to invite people to folders is great!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Techie Expert Level 1
I've used this many times when photographers have had to send pictures to me. I like that you can send a high amount of pictures on it. I just wish the app was easier to use! Not too impressed.
Vivian T.
I use Dropbox on my computer and phone. It's a great place to back up my files, especially school and work related documents. I like being able to access the files I need anywhere.
Ashley P.
Portage, PA
I'm a blogger, so I'm always looking for tools to make this easier. I've found Dropbox is perfect for guest posting. Simply make a folder for a guest poster and they can upload their html file all ready for posting. So easy and much safer all around!
Danka M.
I get to use this service free as a student and I really like being able to access files across all my devices. It is important to note that the strength of your wifi significantly affects how quickly your files will show up across all the devices.
Miranda C.
Techie Expert Level 3
I am taking AP Calc at my school and my teacher uses this to send me my hw and textbook so we do not have to carry around the textbook! So thankful for Dropbox! I also use this to put my school files so I do not have to take up memory on my laptop!
Page J.
Saint Louis, MO
My sister in law and I live 2000 miles apart, but she's also my closest friend. Dropbox helps keep us connected, we share videos of the kids, exchange shows, anything can go seamlessly between us. This helps make my world just a little bit closer!
Sadi S.
Dropbox helps me keep all my favorite pictures in one place, back up my pictures, and keeps them safe! This app is easy to use and let's me share my favorite memories with all my friends! Plus saves space on my iPad when I have way to many pictures!
Cherry D.
Camarillo, CA
I used Dropbox in my graduate program and it was great for group projects. That way your email box isn't filled with massive amount of emails, especially of the file is huge. I've also used dropbox for pictures so the quality remains the same.
Katie S.
Aliquippa, PA
I only have a 8 gig iPhone and it fills up fast with pictures. I don't have a computer so Dropbox saved all my pictures! I'm so glad I can save all my pictures but delete them from my phone. I no longer have to worry about losing pictures I want
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?