4.78 / 5 based on 1,592 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
Use this everyday for work. We tried switching to Google Drive, but it just couldn't compete. The best feature available is accessing past version of the doc – go to the website interface and click "view older versions." You can restore them like magic!
I have been using Dropbox for about two years and it's been amazing. I've only used it for school purposes. It's been an easy way to save and share files between my classmates, teachers, and I. I would definitely recommend it for students and teachers.
This helped me so much in school. It's a good back up to save your files on incase you loose or forget your flasdrive. I love the fact that you can open up files virtually anywhere it is very handy. Its free to sigh up and you can get more space simply by inviting people, or if you have multiple emails you can create a new one that way to get more space.
The dropbox app came preinstalled on my android tablet, so a friend/research partner and I started using it as a file share type thing. Now I pretty much have all my files saved there just as a back up measure. It's a pretty convenient commodity to have.
As an active world traveller my phone and camera are often full of pictures and memories and i rely on Dropbox to keep them all in one place. its easy to use, i can sync all my stuff to download automatically and then i can clear space foe more pictures :)
I just recently discovered Dropbox and was so thrilled that I did! My phone kept telling me that I didn't have enough storage, downloaded this baby, and phone was cleared by over 5MB :) Great app, great service and I still am not even close to the threshold!
When I was engaged, my now husband and I lived 6 hours apart, this was a great way to share things like our guest book and other updates. I also use it to easily transfer pictures from my phone to computer, it basically does it for me, which is great!
Love DropBox. I love having it synced to my phone and automatically saving my pictures. I've lost a lot of pictures from my phone before and knowing that it won't happen again is great. I can access it on my phone or on my computer. I LOVE this app.
Dropbox is a great app to have so that you don't lose all of your photos/videos/documents/etc. I have dropbox on my phone and it automatically syncs my photos. I never have to worry anymore about losing all of my photos if something happens to my phone.
I love using this app to transfer pictures from my phone to my computer easily. I have it setup on both devices and it will automatically transfer any pictures I take to my computer. It's a great way to have a backup of important pictures and memories.
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos