BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I've been using Dropbox since 2010 to share files with other people and their computers, and this year I installed the mobile app on my Android phone. It's the best way to get multimedia from my phone to my computer and helps me back up my files. And it's free!
Krista D.
Franklin, TN
Dropbox has simplified my organizational and communications processes. Makes it so easy to share documents with business partners and potential clients. I love being able to access what I need from my phone, laptop or tablet and share it from those platforms too!
Kasey C.
I enjoy using Dropbox to access my important work, school or everyday documents by using my mobile phone or laptop computer. It is so easy and quick to transfer, save and upload files that I don't know how I've ever survived without this handy productivity tool!
Priscilla B.
The app is a lifesaver for college students! I have put my study guides on dropbox before an exam and in between classes right before the exam I can review on my phone instead of needing to pull out my laptop. This is great for people who have multiple devices.
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Once I discovered this, I downloaded it on all of my devices and it really is the best way to keep all my files safe and all together. Thank God for Dropbox. I love it i love it i love it.
sandra s.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Im a huge fan of having a cloud-like storage system. it makes my life easier and my pictures are just an app away. also frees up storage space on my phone which is a huge plus. i also love that you can password protect your account in case you need/want to.
Elizabeth O.
Lake Ariel, PA
I have been using dropbox for about two years now. It has saved my butt a few times now. I back up my computer right to dropbox. It's a free 2GB that really go a long way. With a mobile app and desktop version it really is versatile. It's worth the download!
Shannon M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is an awesome app. I'm able to take documents from my email and put directly to my Dropbox and get it later from somewhere else. As a teacher this is amazing doing things from home that I need at work and I can share that with my colleagues so easily!
Kayla M.
Saint Paul, MN
Free storage that you can use and access anywhere with an internet connection. what's not to love? I wish that it came with slightly more space, but it's free so there's no complaining.
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
Dropbox is so helpful for work and school but so annoying to get to and the fast that i have to download drop box to make it more convent for me....seems too much for me. Id rather use google drive
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?