BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Christina W.
N Caldwell, NJ
DropBox has been a huge life saver for me on multiple occasions when I've had to have my hard drives wiped. I almost exclusively save everything to DropBox and have for quite a while now. On top of the decent free space they offer to everyone, they also provide multiple ways to increase one's space as well.
Annie N.
Dropbox is genius! When my best friend was in Afghanistan I was able to send her all the latest shows and movies to watch since she couldn't download anything. It helped me stay connected and I was also able to receive things from my friends as well, like CDs or assignments!
Lourdes B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Once I discovered this, I downloaded it on all of my devices and it really is the best way to keep all my files safe and all together. Thank God for Dropbox. I love it i love it i love it.
Krista D.
Franklin, TN
Dropbox has simplified my organizational and communications processes. Makes it so easy to share documents with business partners and potential clients. I love being able to access what I need from my phone, laptop or tablet and share it from those platforms too!
Kelly W.
New Orleans, LA
I am on the editorial board for the magazine of a local service organization. We use Dropbox to keep the articles, captions, photos, and other editorial content while we are working on the issue so that the entire group has access to it. It has been invaluable.
Amy C.
Baltimore , Md
I've been using Dropbox since 2010 to share files with other people and their computers, and this year I installed the mobile app on my Android phone. It's the best way to get multimedia from my phone to my computer and helps me back up my files. And it's free!
Hana C.
Dropbox is awesome; you can easily access your papers from anywhere. Very convenient and easy to use. I have so many papers to do for school so if I don't get the chance to finish at home, I simply put my file into Dropbox and pick up where I left off at school.
Priscilla B.
The app is a lifesaver for college students! I have put my study guides on dropbox before an exam and in between classes right before the exam I can review on my phone instead of needing to pull out my laptop. This is great for people who have multiple devices.
Kristan F.
San Jose, CA
I take a lot of photos on my phone, and prior to using Dropbox I would e-mail them to myself, to get them on my computer. Now I don't have to go through the hassle of doing that. As soon as I am home and my laptop is on, they are automatically transferring. Yay!
Kimberlee S.
Chesapeake, VA
Techie Expert Level 2
Great option to save pictures and have access to files on the go. Linking your account to your desktop, laptop, phone and various email accounts gives you more space. I love how my files automaticalIy save to dropbox from my laptop and pc. I use dropbox every day.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?