BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Dropbox is amazing! I am a model and when I do photo shoots Dropbox is usually my go-to for when photographers are sharing photos with me. It is so easy! You just need a link and you can access all of the photos someone wants to share. You can download or share also!
KC F.
I LOVE this app. It is so convenient! I have to write/download so many documents and articles for school and this is such a big help. I love to have copies of everything and this automatically connects it from your school computer to your home computer, which is perfect!
A L.
Great app to store files and photos in one place. It is free and you can even share the files with others. It is very easy to access and you don't have to worry about your files being misplaced.
Stephanie P.
Keedysville, MD
I use dropbox both personally and professionally for the last 2 years, it has never let me down. I love so many features, I love the fact I can restore documents to previously saved versions and the camera upload tool that I have on my dropbox app for my iPhone. I never have to attach my phone to pull pictures off it does it automatically!! Great service... HIGHLY recommended!
Tyler M.
Alexandria, VA
Dropbox integrates nicely with desktop and smartphones. Makes file sharing easy, and gone are the days of FTP servers for large file transfers (in most cases).

Where Dropbox will get left behind is in the photo sharing/auto-uploading market. For Android/Google users, the new native Google Photos does all the same things, but is available from within the Google SSO.
Khloe G.
Love how I can access anything from my smartphone, tablet or computer. I scan all my documents and important papers and add them to Dropbox. If I'm ever somewhere important where they need a document, all I have to do is just log on and boom..it's there!!

Love it!
Lauren R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
When traversing work computers, phones, laptops, and other devices, dropbox is a must have. Great for collaboration or for that paper/information you constantly need to pull up.
I've used it for to-do lists, sign ups, editing papers/brochures, and general storage.
Robin N.
I just found Dropbox thanks to a recommendation from my son. I am liking what I see so far. i wish on my phone I could edit some of the documents...I'm sure there must be a way, I just have to figure it out.
I find this program to be a bit confusing sometimes..
Kristina C.
San Jose, CA
I love how convenient Dropbox makes accessing files and sharing! It's easy to use and the basic version is free which is awesome when you don't need a lot of memory. I also love that when you share the program with friends and they sign up, you receive more memory!
Christina W.
N Caldwell, NJ
DropBox has been a huge life saver for me on multiple occasions when I've had to have my hard drives wiped. I almost exclusively save everything to DropBox and have for quite a while now. On top of the decent free space they offer to everyone, they also provide multiple ways to increase one's space as well.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?