4.78 / 5 based on 1,600 Reviews
Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 631 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
With all this social media sharing images is totally necessary. But unfortunately the files can be so large the only solution is dropbox. I love being able to give my family or clients easy access to their photos instantly. Plus I know dropbox is safe and can be a great backup.
I downloaded this app on my iphone and on my kindle so I can free up space on both and access my files from everywhere and it has turned out to be fantastic. Now I can free up space and still be able to keep the memories I have collected of family , friends and my recipies.
LOVE DROPBOX! My mac air doesn't have a CD RAM so DROPBOX is amazing in keeping all my large files safe and i can easily download them from dropbox to my macbook whenever I want. love it, recommend it
Yup! Can't believe this wasn't invented earlier. Free version comes in handy when you need access to whatever photo or file on the go. Kind of like Photobucket for 2013. Probably wouldn't pay to have the upgraded service but for those that need it I'm sure it's convenient.
I use Dropbox to make sure I have access to all my notes and papers, as well as articles and assignments, no matter where I am. It enables me to use my iPad at school rather than carrying a heavy laptop without using up all my iPad memory, I have never had any issues with using Dropbox. It is also really helpful for saving files when working on group projects or for study groups.
I'm a PhD student and don't know how I survived before Dropbox. Well, I do - I used a flashdrive to carry files back and forth between the office and home! Dropbox is a great way to share files with collaborators as well as keep all of your important documents in one place.
Dropbox is so easy to use and incredibly convenient. You can access it from any web browser and pull up files wherever you go. It's easy to updated files at work and at home. You are always using the most updated file since everything is saved to Dropbox. Highly recommend!
Great app to store files and photos in one place. It is free and you can even share the files with others. It is very easy to access and you don't have to worry about your files being misplaced.
I have all my sons memories in Dropbox. I'm glad his photos are stored somewhere because things happen and sometimes computers mess up. I wish the startup gigs were more but all in all good app
You thinking I'm exaggerating? But I have an unreliable computer that crashes a bunch. Dropbox makes it easy to store all my homework, papers, and important photos in a safe place that is accessible when my harddrive isn't. And they're always offering promotions for extra space!
Q & A
Can you save music files and share them?
What do you mostly use it for?
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
Do you like dropbox
Can you really sync your files ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos