BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Viviana P.
I hate using Dropbox. I feel like it should be something that's easy to use, but I find it to be a bit mind-boggling for some reason. I can get more space to store stuff for free on other websites. The only reason I ever use Dropbox is when someone else wants to share a file with me.
Charissa H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use Dropbox to make sure I have access to all my notes and papers, as well as articles and assignments, no matter where I am. It enables me to use my iPad at school rather than carrying a heavy laptop without using up all my iPad memory, I have never had any issues with using Dropbox. It is also really helpful for saving files when working on group projects or for study groups.
Celena A.
Whitehall, Pa.
Never worry about losing your precious photos and memories again! For everyone out there who has ever switched cell phones and spent hours trying to figure out how to save all your photos , worry no more! With this app you can automatically upload every picture you take from your phone so you can access from any computer or cell phone with a simple log in. Never lose another moment!
Stephanie V.
Riverbank , CA
With all this social media sharing images is totally necessary. But unfortunately the files can be so large the only solution is dropbox. I love being able to give my family or clients easy access to their photos instantly. Plus I know dropbox is safe and can be a great backup.
Grace B.
I love Dropbox because I don't have a lot of storage space on my Ipod, so I'm always needing to save my photos somewhere. Now I don't have to worry about it because I can just save them to the app right on my Ipod and they'll be there forever. I used to have to delete photos that I wanted to keep but now I have all of them at easy access. Great app, definitely worth downloading.
Jenny O.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a PhD student and don't know how I survived before Dropbox. Well, I do - I used a flashdrive to carry files back and forth between the office and home! Dropbox is a great way to share files with collaborators as well as keep all of your important documents in one place.
Ashley B.
Dropbox is so easy to use and incredibly convenient. You can access it from any web browser and pull up files wherever you go. It's easy to updated files at work and at home. You are always using the most updated file since everything is saved to Dropbox. Highly recommend!
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I became a drop box user when I started my current job. I work for a concierge company and it is the perfect way to keep documents connected throughout all of our different sites in NJ. I also started using it for my personal documents as a way to keep everything on the go.
Melissa P.
Techie Expert Level 2
I have all my sons memories in Dropbox. I'm glad his photos are stored somewhere because things happen and sometimes computers mess up. I wish the startup gigs were more but all in all good app
Anamaria H.
You thinking I'm exaggerating? But I have an unreliable computer that crashes a bunch. Dropbox makes it easy to store all my homework, papers, and important photos in a safe place that is accessible when my harddrive isn't. And they're always offering promotions for extra space!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?