BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Karis N.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently got my dropbox and have been satisfied with putting my files and pictures in it. It frees up space on my phone and my computer. However, I find that it fills up quickly and that even when my things are on dropbox, they still show up on my other devices (not in dropbox).
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm an officer on my rugby team and the five of us use this to keep all our paperwork and budgets in order. You can link it to your computer so it's easily accessible and updates every time you add or edit something. We've been using it for a couple years and have never had any issues.
Beth C.
York, SC
Once I discovered Dropbox I wondered how I lived without it. So easy to move pics from my phone to the online storage, then access them from a computer when I want to. I can also share files with family members so I don't have the hassle if emailing. Just drop it in and you are done!
Jessica P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Getting access to my documents is so easy with Dropbox. I don't have to worry about carrying around my USB (unless I know I won't have internet access). If you're a college student, SIGN UP! It is so convenient when having to save or print papers. Definitely makes life a lot easier.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Dropbox is a very useful tool. It makes it easier for me to send things from my phone to the computer and send music or pictures to my friends. You just give them the download link and as long as its in your dropbox folder they will have access to it from that link. Very convenient!
Chelsea m.
I use dropbox everyday at work, I just recently started using it at home. At work Dropbox makes it easy for my boss and I to share important files. At home I haven't started using it a lot yet but I think it will be super useful to store my pictures and documents in just as kind of an extra backup other than my phone or computer alone.
Clarissa R.
Fleetwood, PA
I love the fact that my pictures are backed up now! It came with my Galaxy S3. I had learned about it a few weeks before from my cousin while doing a project for school. I need to invest in a paid account only because I have so many files on my laptop. It really is a great product.
Arianna M.
Clifton, NJ
I have fallen in love with drop box! It automatically uploads your pictures from your phone then you can delete them off your camera roll to save storage space! And connect it to your computer and have all the pics from your phone on your computer without having to use a sub cable
Cassie F.
I love Dropbox because I can share tons of stuff with anyone - friends, family, teachers, whoever - at no cost whatsoever. Oftentimes when I put files into a folder using the Dropbox web site, though, it'll take hours for it to show up in my desktop Dropbox folder, or vice versa.
Allison B.
Winter Springs, FL
I am a photographer and just used this for the first time last week. I had a client who was out of town and need their images for Christmas gifts. Instead of having to mail them their CD I just used Dropbox. It was easy and free to install. Once I installed the program it was easy to upload their images and send them the files. They got all the high resolution images within minutes.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?