BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Katelyn T.
Rockville Ctr, NY
This app and program has saved my life. So many files have been saved from my silly delteing i can't even tell you. I have it on my phone so it stores every picture i take on their server. It also has files and pictures from 4 yeas ago still!! I love this. cannot live without it.
Cassie F.
I love Dropbox because I can share tons of stuff with anyone - friends, family, teachers, whoever - at no cost whatsoever. Oftentimes when I put files into a folder using the Dropbox web site, though, it'll take hours for it to show up in my desktop Dropbox folder, or vice versa.
Kayla W.
I hate Dropbox. I can't control what it syncs, it made multiple folders for my photos and it was confusing. I will be sticking to Google docs to share media and documents with other people.  This did not meet my expectations plus its too confusing to use at times.
Nahtasha G.
Phoenix, AZ
My sophomore poe teacher introduced me to this website and this has become my lifeline. I use it daily in order to save important documents or pictures that are due the next day. I usually lose flash drives so this is a great plan B. I have the app on my kindle and on my computer.
Sarah R.
Dropbox is really useful. I store things that I need to pull up at work (not allowed to use USB in secure computers) things I need for school, and important papers. I love that it syncs across all of my devices and I can easily share folders with people with one simple mouse click.
Jennifer M.
Budd Lake, NJ
Dropbox is a very useful tool. It makes it easier for me to send things from my phone to the computer and send music or pictures to my friends. You just give them the download link and as long as its in your dropbox folder they will have access to it from that link. Very convenient!
Roxy J.
Millstadt, IL
Using Dropbox for my lesson plans and school files has been the best decision of my life. As a traveling teacher, I often lose track of which classroom in which I left my USB drive. But with Dropbox, I am no longer tied to it! Logging in to the online website is all it takes!
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
I became a drop box user when I started my current job. I work for a concierge company and it is the perfect way to keep documents connected throughout all of our different sites in NJ. I also started using it for my personal documents as a way to keep everything on the go.
Ashley B.
Dropbox is so easy to use and incredibly convenient. You can access it from any web browser and pull up files wherever you go. It's easy to updated files at work and at home. You are always using the most updated file since everything is saved to Dropbox. Highly recommend!
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Techie Expert Level 3
LOVE DROPBOX! My mac air doesn't have a CD RAM so DROPBOX is amazing in keeping all my large files safe and i can easily download them from dropbox to my macbook whenever I want. love it, recommend it
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?