BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Jessica W.
Ely, NV
Drop Box is free to use and very convenient as it can be accessed on multiple devices. I used it to share a recent music mix that I purchased from a DJ and our friends were able to share the video of our first dance at our wedding. It's very nice to be able to access this from anywhere.
Allison H.
Aurora, CO
I love Dropbox and all that it does, but I've had folders disappear more than once. They are always in the trash bin so I can recover them, but I've read some online reviews that say this is a known issue.
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
This app is amazing, it has saved my pictures so many times! Owning an android has its perks but pictures can get lost in all the unnecessary files and there is no easy way to transfer pictures onto the computer and have the sync without duplicating. That's why I love this. I hardly ever think about it, it just does it's job and then when I remember that I have dropbox on my computer I'm so relieved!
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
I use Dropbox at work. At home, I have my own Google Drive set up. I've tried other cloud storage programs, but none were as reliable as Dropbox or Google Drive. I love having access to things I need in multiple locations. So simple, and yet so brilliant. I would recommend to anyone.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love dropbox! it's one of the best cloud apps out there and really easy to use! They offer file sharing so you can allow other persons to access whatever files you want them to and also allow collaborations on a single file or document which is really handy for group or work related matters!
Justine M.
Chandler, AZ
Techie Expert Level 2
I've used DropBox to share files between my husbands computer and mine which made it simpler then putting things and a flash drive to transfer over. And I've also used to to share files between friends when we were making a video for another friend. It was very simple and easy to do.
Melody O.
Coon Rapids, MN
I love the fact that I can save something at home and access it anywhere on my phone. The big thing is recipes, when I'm at a store and decide to make something, I can pull up the recipe and see what I need. Then there is the auto back up from my phone for all the pictures I take.
Becky P.
Techie Expert Level 4
All my pics of my adorable niece and nephew live in Drop box. Tons of space for free plus you can get more by inviting friends.
I have used this app for work as well- it's a fast, safe way to share files.
Beth C.
York, SC
Once I discovered Dropbox I wondered how I lived without it. So easy to move pics from my phone to the online storage, then access them from a computer when I want to. I can also share files with family members so I don't have the hassle if emailing. Just drop it in and you are done!
Jessica P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Getting access to my documents is so easy with Dropbox. I don't have to worry about carrying around my USB (unless I know I won't have internet access). If you're a college student, SIGN UP! It is so convenient when having to save or print papers. Definitely makes life a lot easier.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?