BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Techie Expert Level 3
I have Dropbox on my phone and pc, I use it to back up all of my photos so I never have to worry about loosing my son's baby photos. it's also great to use to receive files from photo shoots I'm involved in.
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
This app is amazing, it has saved my pictures so many times! Owning an android has its perks but pictures can get lost in all the unnecessary files and there is no easy way to transfer pictures onto the computer and have the sync without duplicating. That's why I love this. I hardly ever think about it, it just does it's job and then when I remember that I have dropbox on my computer I'm so relieved!
Allison H.
Aurora, CO
I love Dropbox and all that it does, but I've had folders disappear more than once. They are always in the trash bin so I can recover them, but I've read some online reviews that say this is a known issue.
Jessica W.
Ely, NV
Drop Box is free to use and very convenient as it can be accessed on multiple devices. I used it to share a recent music mix that I purchased from a DJ and our friends were able to share the video of our first dance at our wedding. It's very nice to be able to access this from anywhere.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I love dropbox! it's one of the best cloud apps out there and really easy to use! They offer file sharing so you can allow other persons to access whatever files you want them to and also allow collaborations on a single file or document which is really handy for group or work related matters!
Michelle W.
Renton, WA
I have used Dropbox for over a year now, but mostly on my actual laptop (which came in handy any time I needed to transfer larger files to someone else and couldn't email them). Now that dropbox is available on phones its even handier because it is an excellent way to store photos and other files without taking up storage space on your phone. Dropbox is an excellent service and very reasonably priced.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm an officer on my rugby team and the five of us use this to keep all our paperwork and budgets in order. You can link it to your computer so it's easily accessible and updates every time you add or edit something. We've been using it for a couple years and have never had any issues.
Jessica P.
Bolingbrook, IL
Getting access to my documents is so easy with Dropbox. I don't have to worry about carrying around my USB (unless I know I won't have internet access). If you're a college student, SIGN UP! It is so convenient when having to save or print papers. Definitely makes life a lot easier.
Karis N.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently got my dropbox and have been satisfied with putting my files and pictures in it. It frees up space on my phone and my computer. However, I find that it fills up quickly and that even when my things are on dropbox, they still show up on my other devices (not in dropbox).
Whitney S.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a graphic designer and I try to work from home some days, so this tool has been in helping me access my files with out having to save them to a flash drive or have work set me up with remote access.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?