BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Yulia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This application is a lifesaver (or well, grade saver) - because if you forgot to print a paper you always have access to it online. (If you have a folder synced to it on your computer). I put all my school work in the dropbox folder so i have access to it anywhere and it is always backed up.
Carlie R.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Dropbox so much. I used it just today to back up pictures because my icloud is full. It is SO easy to access anywhere. I also use it for file sharing with my son's teacher because I am her room paren't and do a lot of behind the scenes work for her. I can edit and change files so quickly!
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
I got Dropbox a year ago to share some music with a friend, and now I use it for everything! I send people in classes files like word documents and powerpoints, and it's so much easier than sending an e-mail or giving it to them on a flashdrive! I use Dropbox all the time will continue to do so!
lesly d.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is great app i get to backup all my picture from my phone on here. I also am able to use it on my desktop and backup my files on my computer. I love how easy it is to share files with friends and family.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
So my friend had to send me a whole review series from his computer to me. I had no idea. He told me about opening up a dropbox account and so i did. Every time he dropped files into that program I immediately was told that new files were available for me. It was so easy and saved so much time.
Sequoia M.
Lancaster, CA
I use this when I need to save something really important and don't want to risk losing it on my computer. It's great because you can access it anywhere including on your smartphone. Sucky part is that you only get 2GB free and you have to pay for more BUT there are ways to get more Gigs free.
Amy M.
Madison, WI
Free cloud storage if you only need a little bit of space. Easy install on both pc's and mobile gadgets. If you sign up for the service you can also earn free space by referring people to Dropbox. This is especially handing in a IT environment where several users will need access to the files.
Bianca T.
Spring hill, Fl
I save all of my documents on Dropbox. It assures me that I won't lose any of my things if something were to happen to my computer. The greatest feature, for free you get a lot of space. As well, as soon as I plug my IPhone into my computer, all my photos sync, so I know they are always there!
Allison H.
Aurora, CO
I love Dropbox and all that it does, but I've had folders disappear more than once. They are always in the trash bin so I can recover them, but I've read some online reviews that say this is a known issue.
Michelle W.
Renton, WA
I have used Dropbox for over a year now, but mostly on my actual laptop (which came in handy any time I needed to transfer larger files to someone else and couldn't email them). Now that dropbox is available on phones its even handier because it is an excellent way to store photos and other files without taking up storage space on your phone. Dropbox is an excellent service and very reasonably priced.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?