BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Yulia G.
Brooklyn, NY
This application is a lifesaver (or well, grade saver) - because if you forgot to print a paper you always have access to it online. (If you have a folder synced to it on your computer). I put all my school work in the dropbox folder so i have access to it anywhere and it is always backed up.
Sequoia M.
Lancaster, CA
I use this when I need to save something really important and don't want to risk losing it on my computer. It's great because you can access it anywhere including on your smartphone. Sucky part is that you only get 2GB free and you have to pay for more BUT there are ways to get more Gigs free.
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
I got Dropbox a year ago to share some music with a friend, and now I use it for everything! I send people in classes files like word documents and powerpoints, and it's so much easier than sending an e-mail or giving it to them on a flashdrive! I use Dropbox all the time will continue to do so!
Carlie R.
Goodyear, AZ
I love Dropbox so much. I used it just today to back up pictures because my icloud is full. It is SO easy to access anywhere. I also use it for file sharing with my son's teacher because I am her room paren't and do a lot of behind the scenes work for her. I can edit and change files so quickly!
Amberly L.
I love Dropbox, I love that I can access my files from anywhere without having to carry a bunch of flash drives in my purse. I don't love how small of a size it is. And if you upgrade, you have to pay by the month. I think it should be a one time payment to upgrade to a larger amount of space.
lesly d.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is great app i get to backup all my picture from my phone on here. I also am able to use it on my desktop and backup my files on my computer. I love how easy it is to share files with friends and family.
Amy M.
Madison, WI
Free cloud storage if you only need a little bit of space. Easy install on both pc's and mobile gadgets. If you sign up for the service you can also earn free space by referring people to Dropbox. This is especially handing in a IT environment where several users will need access to the files.
Colin J.
Bloomington, IN
So my friend had to send me a whole review series from his computer to me. I had no idea. He told me about opening up a dropbox account and so i did. Every time he dropped files into that program I immediately was told that new files were available for me. It was so easy and saved so much time.
Bridget M.
Oklahoma City,OK
Dropbox is a great tool to use when working in an organization. It is an easy way to store and compile documents. It has served as a fantastic resource and reference tool for those in our organization and I would definitely recommend anyone working in a group or organization to utilize dropbox.
Ashley P.
Columbus, OH
This app is amazing, it has saved my pictures so many times! Owning an android has its perks but pictures can get lost in all the unnecessary files and there is no easy way to transfer pictures onto the computer and have the sync without duplicating. That's why I love this. I hardly ever think about it, it just does it's job and then when I remember that I have dropbox on my computer I'm so relieved!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?