BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I haven't quiet gotten Dropbox down. I uploaded pictures and documents but whenever I need those pictures to print out etc when I am online my Dropbox always shows empty. So for that reason alone I do not use Dropbox anymore. Every time I really needed it, it didn't show my files unless I was on my computer.
Caroline G.
Southborough, MA
Dropbox is an easy way to store documents while making them available for other people to view. I am currently in school and many of my teachers utilize the dropbox as a place to send assignments. Not only does it organize documents, it also is eco-friendly because you don't have to print them out.
Angelique S.
Dropbox is easy to put photos and documents in a separate storage area. You can share it with other people which is easy. The con is that is fills up quickly so you will have to end up buying additional storage.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Drop box saves my grade for a couple of group progects. I was able to upload on my from my tablet then open on my computer where I needed the video. would never pay for the service because it's just not something I'd like to use myone on. I managed with the free space you get and I no longer use it.
Jillian H.
Minneapolis, MN
I use Dropbox frequently--both personally and for work. Makes it so easy to keep all of my files in one place and not have to worry about compatibility across formats. SO easy to use, create folders, download files, etc. Definitely recommend for anyone who is trying to find an easy cloud solution.
Kristian W.
Southbury, CT
I absolutely love this app! I use it all the time and make all my friends and family have it as well. So easy to share ur files on all ur devices at once, save your pics if something happens to your cell, etc....
Amberly L.
I love Dropbox, I love that I can access my files from anywhere without having to carry a bunch of flash drives in my purse. I don't love how small of a size it is. And if you upgrade, you have to pay by the month. I think it should be a one time payment to upgrade to a larger amount of space.
Sequoia M.
Lancaster, CA
I use this when I need to save something really important and don't want to risk losing it on my computer. It's great because you can access it anywhere including on your smartphone. Sucky part is that you only get 2GB free and you have to pay for more BUT there are ways to get more Gigs free.
Gabrielle A.
I use this to store all of my photos on my phone this way I never run out of storage. I have all my photos on here from YEARS ago and it keeps everything organized by date. For what I use it for it works perfectly!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
I love Dropbox. I use it for my business and personal use. It is so nice to have things instantly from my phone to the internet. Then of course when I am working and my employees tell me they are done with something, I instantly see it in Dropbox. Such a nice and convenient way to share things.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?