BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Kelly A.
Somerville, MA
I prefer Dropbox over an other cloud storage simply because of it's user friendly interface. It's simple to figure out and their application for laptops is the most efficient of the cloud storages. It's also nice that Dropbox gives many chances to increase your online storage size without having to pay.
Dina L.
Boulder, CO
I used this all summer for my internship to send scripts, photos and video to an editing company. I have never had a problem with it. It's as easy as possible and user-friendly. The files usually upload in a minute or two, maybe ten if there's a lot of video clips being transferred. Overall, happy with it.
Zeb P.
Columbus, OH
I like that Dropbox provides a lot of storage and you can create separate shared folders, but I don't like that I can't update some of the files from my mobile device because there is no native editor in Dropbox like there is in Google Drive. A minor detail, but otherwise, Dropbox is a pretty solid system
Amanda F.
Stephens City, VA
I love that I can work on a lesson at home, save it to dropbox, and bring it up at school. The only thing that I don't like is that I can't move an entire folder and keep it intact---everything becomes separate and I have to add to folders again ( I know, big whoop, but I like to keep things organized).
Ashley S.
I take a TON of pictures on my phone, and I have thousands. But with a phone with limited space dropbox is key to making sure that I never have to delete any of my memories. I love dropbox for the fact that I can upload my pictures there and still have access to them on my iPhone and even my computer.
Caroline G.
Southborough, MA
Dropbox is an easy way to store documents while making them available for other people to view. I am currently in school and many of my teachers utilize the dropbox as a place to send assignments. Not only does it organize documents, it also is eco-friendly because you don't have to print them out.
Brandi B.
Richmond, VA
I have this installed on my phones, tablet, and computer. After the initial setup, I don't have to think about it anymore. All of my pictures sync and I can view them from any device. I also use this to store important documents that I may need access to away from home. I got 50GB free for 2 years for using my school email address for setup and it is phenomenal and I would definitely pay to keep it beyond that.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Drop box saves my grade for a couple of group progects. I was able to upload on my from my tablet then open on my computer where I needed the video. would never pay for the service because it's just not something I'd like to use myone on. I managed with the free space you get and I no longer use it.
SARAH L.
Windom, TX
I haven't quiet gotten Dropbox down. I uploaded pictures and documents but whenever I need those pictures to print out etc when I am online my Dropbox always shows empty. So for that reason alone I do not use Dropbox anymore. Every time I really needed it, it didn't show my files unless I was on my computer.
Angelique S.
Dropbox is easy to put photos and documents in a separate storage area. You can share it with other people which is easy. The con is that is fills up quickly so you will have to end up buying additional storage.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?