BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
ANITA G.
Pearland, TX
We used dropbox for our international vacation trip. Stored backup copies of passport, itineraries, tickets, pics, etc. it was so easy to have instead of trying to fish out the paper documents from our luggage.

Large storage. You can store movies and music too. watched couple of movies on the island of Maldives.
Toni T.
West Palm Beach, FL
Great app, I use to use a flash drive to hold all of my photo's. I thought I lost it once and I was so upset because it held 7 years of pictures. When I found it I immediately uploaded everything to Dropbox. I now us Dropbox to hold and organize all of my photo's.I never have to worry about losing photo's anymore.
Kelly W.
I can't tell you how many times I thought I had a file on my laptop I have with me at the office only to find out that it's on my desktop at home, thankfully since I've been using Dropbox I don't have to worry about that anymore. As long as I put it in a Dropbox file, I can literally access it from any computer!
Betsy F.
West Monroe , LA
Techie Expert Level 3
I've had dropbox on my phone and computer for about two years and ive had two phones on one account, never deleted any pictures, I'm in high school so of course I take A LOT of pics and I still have plenty of room for me! I highly suggest getting this! if it wasn't for this app when I switched phones I would have lost all of my pictures!
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I do a lot of things with my computer, before I know it, I loose a lot of space and memory on my computer. Dropbox has helped me save most of my blog stuff on it without taking up space on my computer. I appreciate the fact I don't have to run and get a USB every time I am preparing a blog posting. Thanks DropBOX!!
Angeles G.
Cornelius, OR
I personally love Dropbox. Why? Because before I heard of it I had to email myself photos or documents if I wanted to move them from computer to phone or computer to another computer. Dropbox allows you to save anything you want onto it and access it from another device. Basically and External hardrive internally.
Jenny F.
Russell Spgs, KY
I would seriously be lost without DropBox. I'm so happy that my old HTC OneX came with DropBox already installed. I've been using it since I first had that phone over 3 years ago. It's so nice to have all my pics backed up and saved in one place. It's extremely easy to use, and I definitely use it frequently.
Shawna L.
Jefferson Cty, MO
After having my computer hard drive crash on me twice, I learned to back up all my important info on dropbox! I also love it because I can access my business files or family pictures on my phone, or tablet from anywhere!
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
Dropbox is THE solution for sharing multiple files between multiple personal devices as well as multiple people. It's great when you can access files that were on your computer on your phone without having to resort to connecting the two with a USB cable and then synching it. You can do it all from one device.
Diane K.
I love being able to access my files anywhere! Before Dropbox I was in the habit of emailing myself files and things I needed, but for big presentations and photos Dropbox is so much better and easier! You can upload virtually any file size and type and its just great! It's free too! Definitely get an account
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?