BY DROPBOX #41 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Shannon C.
Galax, VA
My dropbox is a life saver! Doing constant slide shows for church is great! But when I have a mac and the churches system is a PC, it gets a little difficult keeping up with all my adaptors, so having my dropbox is great! No cords or adaptors to keep up with! Just download my slideshow to dropbox and open it at church! So much easier!
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I have had a dropbox account for a few years and I love it. I take so many photos on my phone that it is great that the dropbox app uploads my photos (when only on WiFi) from my phone to dropbox and then when my dropbox gets full (happens every 1-2 months) I can then move those photos to my server.

I also love this because I am able to share documents/photos with my husband since he has a dropbox account and we have created a shared folder on there.
Rey S.
Dropbox is awesome! easily accessible from everywhere! android phones, windows laptops, iphones. and some devices even give you free extra space, my Galaxy Note 2 gave me an extra 25GB of storage space. I put my ebooks on there and access them from wherever I'm at. apps, games, pretty much anything. and its super easy, drag and drop.
Lori M.
Abita Springs, LA
I tend to take lots of pics on my phone. Which means I run out of memory very quickly. Thanks to DB, I can move my pics over, then transfer them to my computer. I also use it with my documents that I work on for lesson plans so that I can continue work at home without having to carry around/keep up with an external drive.
Stephanie R.
Greenville, SC
I use my dropbox from any where and any device. I'm a photo retoucher so it's easy for my clients to send me photos this way. When I am finished with their photos all I have to do is drag and drop the photos in the file that I'm sharing and I'm done! The best thing of all ... it's FREE!!! If you want more space you could pay, but why? Just invite friends or do their little bonus' like simple tasks or trying out their betas for more free space! Awesome!
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
Dropbox is a very helpful program because you can access your files anywhere. On your phone, iPad ,laptop,etc. I use this for work and I currently use it on my laptop and on my iPad and it is amazing! The only problem is that if you contain a lot of files and are trying to download your Dropbox it usually takes a very long time.
Rachel H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This site is great for backing up any data whether off your laptop or tablet/smartphone. I love that I can set it to automatically back things up so I don't need to remember to transfer content manually. Also, Dropbox was running a college "Space Race" which helped bump me up to 22.5 GB for free. You just can't beat that deal.
Brook M.
I use dropbox to backup my photos. After my phone flipped out and erased all of my pictures for no reason, I downloaded dropbox after that to prevent it from happening again. I love that I can just go online and access my photos from the internet as well. It makes sharing photos easier from my laptop instead of my phone! Love it.
Nora S.
Bronx, NY
My friends love using this app to upload photos from our parties so we can all see them without having to post the embarrassing (really embarrassing) videos and pictures for others to see. It's a great way to share music, photos, videos, and documents without the hassle of syncing it using a USB wire or anything from anywhere.
Sarah S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I only use this app to include .pdf documents on my website. I had some trouble getting it set up and have to say that MS' Skydrive is a bit easier to manage. Ultimately, the ability to incorporate it into my website was a huge plus. And it didn't jut out like a sore thumb with adverts or anything kitschy like that. Really great!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?