BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Mary P.
Plano, TX
I've got Dropbox on my phone and a couple of computers. By using Dropbox, I can save my files to the cloud and sync between all the devices I use. It makes it much easier to not have to worry about a file being saved to a device and not being able to get it from another device. It's also very easier to set up a shared folder and share out files with other people securely, while protecting your other files from those people. I recommend this service to everyone.
Tracey Ann L.
Elmont, NY
I can't say enough good things I downloaded the app on my iphone and I use it to upload all my photos and save memory I love how easy it to use and understand I especially love knowing that everything I upload into dropbox is secure. Ive had laptops give me issues in the past and I love knowing all my files are just a download away :)
Norma T.
Pretty great form of having your pictures and media stored in multiple devices securely. However, I find the storage not to be enough for all my media files. Quick, loads effectively and i suggest it to those who don't have a lot of files, unless you want to pay. Amazon photos is much better (free unlimited pictures), so for me, theres no comparison!
Desiree J.
Brooklyn, NY
This app has saved me many times ... I make sure I back up all my photos, videos and even my music when I have no more space on any of my phones or devices. Then when I'm ready to put them back I can export out of the Dropbox on my account and back onto my phone. I love how I can share with my family without having to attach each file
Sarah S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I only use this app to include .pdf documents on my website. I had some trouble getting it set up and have to say that MS' Skydrive is a bit easier to manage. Ultimately, the ability to incorporate it into my website was a huge plus. And it didn't jut out like a sore thumb with adverts or anything kitschy like that. Really great!
Betsy D.
Chanhassen, MN
I have had a dropbox account for a few years and I love it. I take so many photos on my phone that it is great that the dropbox app uploads my photos (when only on WiFi) from my phone to dropbox and then when my dropbox gets full (happens every 1-2 months) I can then move those photos to my server.

I also love this because I am able to share documents/photos with my husband since he has a dropbox account and we have created a shared folder on there.
Stephanie R.
Greenville, SC
I use my dropbox from any where and any device. I'm a photo retoucher so it's easy for my clients to send me photos this way. When I am finished with their photos all I have to do is drag and drop the photos in the file that I'm sharing and I'm done! The best thing of all ... it's FREE!!! If you want more space you could pay, but why? Just invite friends or do their little bonus' like simple tasks or trying out their betas for more free space! Awesome!
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
Dropbox is a very helpful program because you can access your files anywhere. On your phone, iPad ,laptop,etc. I use this for work and I currently use it on my laptop and on my iPad and it is amazing! The only problem is that if you contain a lot of files and are trying to download your Dropbox it usually takes a very long time.
Lori M.
Abita Springs, LA
I tend to take lots of pics on my phone. Which means I run out of memory very quickly. Thanks to DB, I can move my pics over, then transfer them to my computer. I also use it with my documents that I work on for lesson plans so that I can continue work at home without having to carry around/keep up with an external drive.
Rey S.
Dropbox is awesome! easily accessible from everywhere! android phones, windows laptops, iphones. and some devices even give you free extra space, my Galaxy Note 2 gave me an extra 25GB of storage space. I put my ebooks on there and access them from wherever I'm at. apps, games, pretty much anything. and its super easy, drag and drop.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?