BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Noralee R.
Fort Worth, TX
Dropbox is a service that can hold your information like a thumb drive except all online. You can also share boxes with people so both of you can view and edit files.

I used this a lot last semester because it was way easier than constantly carrying around thumbdrives and stuff. A lot of my professors actually preferred this method anyway.

Yvonne L.
Norfolk, VA
Dropbox is awesome to store all of your important documents! Many a grade has been saved because I backed up my papers through Dropbox and could easily access them on my phone or other computer! Has also helped me salvage all my pictures when my phone died. I especially love how easy it is to share photos and documents between computers and friends.
Andrea C.
Phoenix
Dropbox is a great cloud based service that allows me to easily share files with my family and friends. It's easily accessible from my phone and my computer and there's even a small shortcut that you can install on you MacBook when you download Dropbox. It helps you be more efficient by bypassing the Dropbox website. For a basic user, the free account is sufficient but a power user has options to upgrade storage space for annual costs. Great for business or personal use!
Rowena B.
El Cajon, CA
I have a desktop PC, a tablet, a laptop, a netbook, and an iPhone all connecting with dropbox. I'm so happy there's a way for me to share files among all my computers. I'm also happy I can connect with my friends when sending documents or pictures from vacations and holidays very conveniently in a private shared folder. Straightforward and awesome.
Jessica W.
Columbus, GA
Dropbox is one of my newest favorites in technology. I use it frequently to quickly save documents online using my personal laptop so that I can access them easily from school computers. For me, it's easier than carrying around a flash drive. (Of course, you have to have the internet to access Dropbox, but that usually is not an issue for me.)
Ashley R.
Dunedin, FL
Super easy to use, free and convenient. I have the app downloaded onto all of my devices and I use it daily. I am a photographer so when sharing large amounts of photo files with clients this is the route I always use. Clients that haven't used it before find it easy to use and most continue to use it even after we're shared their files.
Sydney B.
As someone who is constantly losing things, its nice to have an online flashdrive to save all my school stuff so that if the printer isn't working or i want to work on an assignment at school and home, i don't have to worry about forgetting to bring it with me. Also nice because it survives our very strict private school internet restrictions
Bridgette E.
Kokomo, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
I have several salesmen who are on the road a lot. We have on central office with 1 guy and the other 5 have offices in there homes in other states. Dropbox allows us to share so much data with each other easily! We can all add content and edit it too! It has made projects and forecasting so much easier as we can all work on things together!
B B.
I've used Dropbox for a few years in my professional life and it's been such a convenient time saver. Recently I've downloaded the app onto my phone to save my photos and free-up space on my device. What a game changer!! I recommend you download this app immediately. I love being able to get to my photos from anywhere and quickly share them.
Lacie B.
Glen Burnie, MD
1. Easily send large files and high res pictures to eachother fast. (a lot of mail providers limit the size you can send)

2. Instantly backs up when something is created, if your computer or phone dies, you can access those files and pictures from any computer or device.

3. They respect your privacy, all you information is only viewable to you and you share what you want with who you want.

4. User friendly, easy to navigate.

5. Hey! Theres an app for that :]
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?