Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.see more...
Top Questions See all 630 Q&A
- "Dropbox is a great app especially if you need to share files with other people or even if you just need to organize everything and want to put it somewhere safe! " in 75 reviews
- "I have used drop box for a wide variety of uses, its a great way to have all of your documents in one place that is free!" in 42 reviews
- "Since I don't have the patience to carry along a flash drive for all of my school files I love to use dropbox and my flash drive without the bulk." in 38 reviews
- "Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well." in 37 reviews
- "I share photos with family, pass around documents with co-workers, and managed files on a weekly basis, and Dropbox has made this so much easier!" in 31 reviews
I used this a lot last semester because it was way easier than constantly carrying around thumbdrives and stuff. A lot of my professors actually preferred this method anyway.
2. Instantly backs up when something is created, if your computer or phone dies, you can access those files and pictures from any computer or device.
3. They respect your privacy, all you information is only viewable to you and you share what you want with who you want.
4. User friendly, easy to navigate.
5. Hey! Theres an app for that :]
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos