BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Stacy D.
I really love dropox because it is so easy to use. Anything that you want to save for future use or just to keep safe you can put on dropbox. You can set the settings so that stuff is saved without you having to worry about it. A really cool feature that is helpful is you can pick your favorites and then you can get to them without having to be on the internet. Any device that is capable of having Dropbox on it you can log onto Dropbox using that device and access anything that was uploaded.
Sabrina S.
For the short period of time I had Dropbox, I could positively say it was very helpful. Although tricky, annoying, and time consuming the app was on my iphone, the idea of the app is great. With one account, you can check you files, pictures,etc on different forms and formats of technology. ie: tablets, iphones, computers. Although it did not work for me, and I had to resort to buying an external hard drive, I would recommend trying out Dropbox because it is free up to a certain extent.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I used to use this application a lot before i discovered google drive. This site does its job well, but it doesn't have the ease that google drive has. Also, not as many people have this compared to a google account which makes it hard to share documents.
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
I enjoy using dropbox to seamlessly store my files between computers. This comes in SUPER handy at work where I use company owned computers and don't have to carry around a USB (which people can get nervous about due to the possibility of sharing viruses between computers). Love that you don't have to download the software and can do everything online as well.
Iris F.
Lakeside, CA
I downloaded this to my computer and the app to my phone after seeing it on here and I love it I can take a picture on my phone and it is on my computer pretty much right away its awesome cause I can log into the app on any phone and my pics are there I don't have to worry about losing pictures of my kids I recommend this app and computer software to everyone
Amanda Y.
Baltimore, MD
This website and application is a convenient way to share pictures / files / and music with friends! Really user friendly, and I would recommend not buying a subscription unless you have a TON of information you want to send back and forth. Also, a lot of companies are using this now to send files to clients, in order to stop clogging up their e-mails!
Suzanne R.
Ambridge, PA
I find this perfect for school. I've downloaded it on the school issued laptops, that we aren't allowed to take home. whenever i need to bring something home to work on it, i just throw it in the dropbox folder. i no longer need to worry about carrying around a flash drive, I've washed about three in the last month, and it formats its self to my computer.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm in college and Drop Box is a great tool when in a group project! You can share files and pictures for the whole group to see, so when someone can't make it to a meeting or you want to review what you went over, you can simply open Drop Box! I love it.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I have several computers: three at home, two at work, one at church (where I volunteer), etc. I need to be able to access files from all sorts of places, and dropbox is the only way I do that. It syncs quickly, and I love that it saves older versions of your files/folders in case you made an "oops" and deleted something or wrote over an important file.
Beatriss W.
Dropbox is great. I can keep my files in one place and access them everywhere I go regardless of the device I am using. I can instantly upload a file to a folder that I have shared with someone and they will instantly have the file with no problems.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?