BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Emily F.
Raleigh, NC
I have the Dropbox app for work, and it's a great idea to be able to collaborate all of managements' ideas and files in one place. The only problem I've come across is that I can't always find other peoples' documents. I'm not sure if this is an app glitch or a co-worker glitch. Regardless, Dropbox is a free app you will want to take advantage of to stay organized.
Tabitha S.
It is a very convenient online storage system. I use it for storing/sharing files online. The one con is that it is tough to get some of the "free storage" upgrades. While you can invite other individuals to gain additional storage, it is tough to find individuals interested and willing in signing up and downloading DropBox in order to get the freestorage upgrades.
Amanda L.
Kansas City, MO
I hadn't heard of Dropbox before grad school, but everyone used it for the many group projects we had. It's very convenient to share with others, very free, and very easy to get extra free space when you're running low. I backed everything up on Dropbox, and it wasn't until my computer hard drive crashed a few weeks before spring midterms that I realized how much I relied on it. I don't use it as much outside of school, but I still use it occasionally to share files with friends that are too large to email.
Irene H.
This app came automatically with my samsung galaxy S3 and it is very useful. I use to have a phone that I needed to text my photos to my online wireless account to receive it on my computer. This app just makes it a lot easier. The only thing I don't like about this app is that there is a limit as to how many photos you may upload and that it uploads ALL photos.
Annie C.
Forest Hills, NY
I'm a college student and I use Dropbox everyday. Dropbox is an storage app that saves almost everything, from pictures to videos. I save all of my pdf files and lecture notes there and it's safe. I have the app in my tablet and all the files saved are transferred from my computer to my tablet without using those annoying usb cords and manually transferring them.
Dan S.
San Diego, CA
No seriously, this is quite possibly one of the greatest services I have ever used. I use it for storing my photos, I use it for sharing work files, I use it for pretty much everything. Add the file, and it is available on any computer, phone, tablet or what not throughout the world, any time. Incredible service, you're missing out if you're not using this service.
Nancy H.
Norwalk, CA
This is an amazing program for a student because it can save you from disaster aka losing your info!! This app automatically backs up all information via wi-fi so even if your computer blows up or gets stolen you'll have your data! Whats best is that it lets you access deleted files and/or old files so you can get that info if you change your mind a later time :)
Lacriessia M.
Denton, TX
I was introduced to dropbox by a friend who wanted to share e-books with me. I’ve passed it on to so many people. It comes in handy for college students I save a draft on my usb and always upload another to dropbox. Also I can see the files from my phone in class if I don’t have a hard copy with me. Very user friendly and can share with friends. Highly recommend.
Mica C.
Kokomo, IN
I absolutely LOVE Drop Box. I do a lot of group work with fellow engineering students and this is a great way for us all to combine our projects into one space so we can edit and refine everything without sending it out via a million emails. It's also really nice to be able to just give the information to a professor or mentor without another headache of emails.
Amanda S.
Roanoke, VA
Dropbox has found a way to weave itself into my every day. Most notable is the Camera Upload feature, which automatically uploads photos from my smartphone when I'm connected to a wifi network. This is immensely useful for someone who not only takes a great deal of photos with her smartphone, but tinkers with said phone enough that pictures love to get deleted!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?