BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
K M.
Dropbox has been a great, hassle-free way to transfer files between computers. I find that I use it on my computers much more than I do on my iPad, but that's mainly because I don't use my iPad to work. Nice to know my files are there if I ever need them, though.
Candice R.
Where would I be without Dropbox? This is an absolute must have for me especially in my line of work. I'm an audio engineer and when clients send me their songs to be mixed, it's usually in a file way too large to be emailed. When they send me the files through Dropbox it saves time (and gas) because I don't have to drive out to where they are to pick up a flash drive.
Amanda L.
Kansas City, MO
I hadn't heard of Dropbox before grad school, but everyone used it for the many group projects we had. It's very convenient to share with others, very free, and very easy to get extra free space when you're running low. I backed everything up on Dropbox, and it wasn't until my computer hard drive crashed a few weeks before spring midterms that I realized how much I relied on it. I don't use it as much outside of school, but I still use it occasionally to share files with friends that are too large to email.
Megan P.
Canton, MI
I think Dropbox is great. I was originally invited to a shared dropbox folder for a project, and ever since then, I've been using it for everything! I use it a lot for school, but also, when I know I'm going to be in multiple places, I can easily have the files I use on my computer right on the app. I've never had any issues with it and I would definitely recommend it.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
Dropbox makes blogging easier. I have Dropbox loaded on my iPhone, personal laptop, and work computer allowing me to access my photos from all sources easily. I just drag/upload images that I might need to the 'box. I have shared Dropbox with my immediate family and have increased my free space. I highly recommend Dropbox to ALL new iPhone users, teachers, and bloggers.
Elaine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for important documents and transferring files from school to work to home computers. Super reliable. I've had more issues with flash drives and email systems than I can count, and dropbox seems to fix all of that! Plenty of space in the free one too :)
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
I upload my photos and personal files to Dropbox rather than keeping them on my phone or my work laptop. My only complaint is their User Interface - it's really lacking in terms of a graphical interface and search capability. That said, it's cheap and effective.
Tabitha S.
It is a very convenient online storage system. I use it for storing/sharing files online. The one con is that it is tough to get some of the "free storage" upgrades. While you can invite other individuals to gain additional storage, it is tough to find individuals interested and willing in signing up and downloading DropBox in order to get the freestorage upgrades.
Emily F.
Raleigh, NC
I have the Dropbox app for work, and it's a great idea to be able to collaborate all of managements' ideas and files in one place. The only problem I've come across is that I can't always find other peoples' documents. I'm not sure if this is an app glitch or a co-worker glitch. Regardless, Dropbox is a free app you will want to take advantage of to stay organized.
Deborrah C.
Pleasanton, CA
This is one of the few apps on my SmartPhone that I use on a daily basis. Uploading photos and video for editing on my desktop has never been easier. No cables, no big deal. I also love the fact that I can access important files in my Dropbox folder from anywhere, which has saved my butt several times, let me tell you! Fabulous little app that everyone can make use of.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?