BY DROPBOX #41 in Apps

• Does anyone use dropbox to send file to other people? How...5 Answers
  • What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Erin F.
I use dropbox as an archive for records for my club. We put pictures and activity plans as well as financial and membership records on here. Adding new officers each year covers the amount of space we need and I've never had to pay for the service. I tend to feel kind of smug sometimes when someone asks me to send them something they don't have and I get to tell them to check the dropbox for it.
Allison B.
I found out about Dropbox about a year ago and I haven't stopped using it since. I live off campus and I'm awful about keeping track of flash drives. I either leave them at home or forget them in the computers at the library. With Dropbox I can access my files on whatever computer I choose. I also have the app on my iPad for those times I don't have a computer available. I also saved all of my photos on Dropbox.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
When you sign up for dopbox, they give you a very generous amount of space FOR FREE! Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well. I love using dropbox to quickly upload and download pics from my phone to PC/ PC to phone using the dropbox app. Super easy to use and it's free so why not?!
Claire F.
Probably the best app I discovered this year, I have my iPhone and my two laptops PLUS my work computer all synced up. I never have to think about where a file is, or if I remembered my photos or IDs or voucher for whatever groupon I'm using. it's all there with me all the time. plus you can restore deleted things for up to a few months -- in short, a lifesaver. everyone should have this
Alyssa K.
Dallas, NC
I use multiple computers in one day. I have a desktop at work, my laptop for school, and a desktop at home. Not to mention, I like to access my files on my iphone. Dropbox allows me to sync all of my important files to every computer I use. It is also a great back up in case your computer crashes. You won't lose any files because they are stored remotely and synced to all your devices.
Nathan O.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
I recently had to get some documents printed at a local office supply store. I threw the documents on my thumb drive and headed off to the store. Once I got there the store associate noticed that the documents were in a mac format, and his windows computer was unable to read it. I asked if I can log into my dropbox from his computer and it totally saved me a trip from heading back home.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
Techie Expert Level 3
Dropbox came in handy particularly when I was in grad school! My computer crashed several times and I lost many important documents...other times, I would leave my USB drives at home when I needed certain documents. Dropbox worked like magic and it didn't matter if I had my USB because I could access anything I needed from ANY computer. I still use this for work instead of carrying USBs.
Kendall V.
Bremerton, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
I've used the dropbox app for a few years now, and it has come to my rescue often. The organization I worked for used it for file sharing, and I was able to access important documents without the use of my laptop.

The app is clean and easy to use. I especially like the feature that allows you to make a document available offline - this has come to my rescue on several occasions.
Jamie C.
I have been using dropbox for a few years now as a personal storage space, however I have recently started using it at work. I am a teacher and with dropbox I have been able to create a shared folder w/ coworkers and we all upload documents in that file that need to be shared. It is much quicker access for all of us, and we like how the file can be modified and updated in one place
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This App is an absolute life saver for me! I use it through my email accounts, and it helped me greatly when I was smack dab in the middle of my mortgage application process. Since I did most of the contract online through email and scanning it helped immensely when I had to upload large files and get them emailed right out! What a great time saver and business friendly application!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?