BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I LOVE Dropbox! I can sign in from any of my devices and share photos and documents with others. It keeps me so organized and makes sure I don’t lose anything. The app is great, easy to use.
amnesty💜 H.
Techie Expert Level 1
easy to use i do all my school work on this app. makes it super fast and easy for my teacher to just download our assignments to our drop box i also keep alot of useful information on there such as resume, cover and thannk you letters for interviews so i can just revise to which ever job and print.
Rini S.
Dropbox is so useful to upload documents and share them with others as well. I like using Dropbox because all my files are in the same place and it's convenient. Dropbox is my go to when I'm sharing photos with people from a vacation because they can download the pictures if they want.
Brooke B.
This is the perfect app and website to save all things photos and videos. I am so thankful for this app backing up all of my precious family photos when I lost them from my phone. The only major problem I have is that it only stores up to so many GB of photos so that's a bummer.
Sandra C.
Wenatchee , WA
so far i love this dropbox, it makes it easy for me to get my pictures and save them along with other important files i have. It easier for me especially since i do not have a flash drive that already has your items. i can just open up the drop box and have all my files right there.
Wendy S.
Alhambra, CA
Very convenient to use! I use this for both work and personal life. The only complaint is that I have a hard time downloading photo to my phone sometimes, to edit then share. I sometimes have to try a few times before the photo is downloaded properly.
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
I love dropbox. I have used it forever. I think it's been my go to for all my storage needs ever since it came out. Its great for saving screenshots also. I have so much on there I had to get a premium account which stores so much and isn't that expensive.
Carley P.
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a very handy tool. I save much of my college school work to my drop box and this app makes them easily accessed by my phone when I want to show off my projects!
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Techie Expert Level 1
I use this app a lot along with google drive when It comes to turning in written assignments because we have class folders to just drag and drop things into. It reduces the stress of worrying about where you put the paper at.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
Whenever my phone storage is running low, I throw everything in my Dropbox. It's super convenient to navigate and user friendly. Would totally recommend to any mom who takes millions of pictures of their kids.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?