BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Miriah V.
Medina, OH
Dropbox has been a great resource for me all throughout college - especially in group projects. My teammates and I are able to have easy access to the same folders, organized how we like, and receive notifications (in the corner of my screen) any time a file is added or changed.

I've also been able to get more space on my account by referring group members to use dropbox throughout college.
Sara S.
Avon, OH
I use Drop box to house large presentations or meeting materials. Saves printing costs -- saves company expenses. I can open up my presentation and present directly from my iPad by using DropBox. Very easy to use -- just drag and drop your files on your desktop computer. Automatically will upload into the system. You can create custom folders for each of our accounts, etc. Highly recommend.
Allison B.
I found out about Dropbox about a year ago and I haven't stopped using it since. I live off campus and I'm awful about keeping track of flash drives. I either leave them at home or forget them in the computers at the library. With Dropbox I can access my files on whatever computer I choose. I also have the app on my iPad for those times I don't have a computer available. I also saved all of my photos on Dropbox.
Kaaluh M.
St Petersburg, FL
I use this site all the time during my Adobe Cs6 Photo Shop class. It's nice and simple, but could be better. It sometimes glitches alot, meaning messes up alot. As in if you upload something sometimes it doesn't upload at all. Also there is only a certain amount of things you may upload. So doesn't go well with videos and what not. Other than this, the website if very nice and easy to handle!
Erin F.
I use dropbox as an archive for records for my club. We put pictures and activity plans as well as financial and membership records on here. Adding new officers each year covers the amount of space we need and I've never had to pay for the service. I tend to feel kind of smug sometimes when someone asks me to send them something they don't have and I get to tell them to check the dropbox for it.
Annelies V.
Fair Oaks, CA
Overall, I love the concept of dropbox. However, dropbox as an interface cannot support large file types. Or even medium file types. I once spent over 5 hours trying to upload a 2 minute video to my dropbox account for my business. The app itself isn't bad, its the website and the system itself. It just needs to be able to support not only large traffic, but various sizes of documents and files.
Victor T.
I have several years using Dropbox and use it as the main backup for important files such as documents and projects. And with the large amount of space it offers, use also for archiving photos, music and videos.

The app works great on the phone and tablet, so I have it everywhere.
Samantha M.
Webster, TX
Unfortunately for me I trusted dropbox with a bunch of pictures that were on my computer before sending it out to be serviced. I uploaded the photos to my account and everything seemed fine. While my computer was sent out they decided to scrap it and just give me a new one. When I got my new computer I went to download my pictures but they just came up as empty files! I lost about 2,000 photos!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
When you sign up for dopbox, they give you a very generous amount of space FOR FREE! Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well. I love using dropbox to quickly upload and download pics from my phone to PC/ PC to phone using the dropbox app. Super easy to use and it's free so why not?!
Claire F.
Probably the best app I discovered this year, I have my iPhone and my two laptops PLUS my work computer all synced up. I never have to think about where a file is, or if I remembered my photos or IDs or voucher for whatever groupon I'm using. it's all there with me all the time. plus you can restore deleted things for up to a few months -- in short, a lifesaver. everyone should have this
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?