BY DROPBOX

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
We use Dropbox at work to let everyone be able to access files on all the different computers. It's great because if you switch computers and still need you file it's right there. The one annoying part (and it's not Dropbox!) is that sometimes coworkers will accidentally delete files or think that everybody is done with them and delete them when really they are still being used. But overall it's an amazing product.
Rachel H.
Riverdale, GA
I have NOTHING negative to say about DropBox!
It's freakin heaven sent!

Because I travel often, I have all the documents I need right there at my fingertips (or laptop, tablet, iPhone,etc)!

You can get so much free space as well!

If you play it right, you can even host your website via DB!
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
As a freelance designer and employee of a small start up, this is our lifeline. We just spent a week organizing our personal files and our shared files on dropbox so that they are visible on our personal and the company's accounts. It makes it so much easier to be synced with multiple people and not searching for the most updated versions of files. The files update instantaneously and we've never had any problems.
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
When you work with multiple offices and files are just too large (or there are just too many) this is where DropBox comes in to save the day. It's easy to upload and share the files and just as easy to download and save. I haven't used the sync feature but the fact that I can drop something in there and pull it up at home to work on it is great. At times, I find Dropbox to be BETTER than a standard USB.
Brian T.
Rio Linda, CA
I love my DropBox. FREE FREE FREE !!!!!Works across platforms (I use PC, Android smartphone, ipad and iphone). Easy to install, easy to setup, easy to use. I use it a personal cloud of sorts. I keep eboks, pictures, documents etc... And the public feature (allows you to get a specific public link to any file you choose, and give it to another person is phenomenal. Do yourself a favor, and get DropBox.
Doris K.
Arlington, VA
I love dropbox because it's multi-platform so I can use it on the go, I upload from my laptop, go to class and pdfs/files will be on my iphone or I can download files directly from the website if I'm in need of some documents online but on a school computer. It's easier to use than the cloud and it's just a all in on storage unit for my files. But my favorite part is when I hit the "prt sc" button on my laptop it'll automatically save the screen shot instead of me copypasta-ing onto a word document! Fun times.
Emily K.
I use this to backup all my iPhone photos every time I connect my phone to my computer, which is really nice (Facebook just added this feature too). I have several computers, so it is great to access the files from anywhere. It's also great for sharing files with other people. However, if you want to make a copy of the file and drag it to your desktop, it removes the file instead of making a copy.
Leeannjua S.
Oakland, CA
I absolutely love the idea of this app that allows for the sharing of content across all platforms. However, it seems to freeze up a lot on my smartphone, and it took quite some time to transfer all my pics from my phone. Once the content is dropped though, it's easy to move around and label as you like. I'm hoping that the lag that I experienced was due to my network and not the functioning of the app.
Tyler W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dropbox has long been a go-to file sending service for me. Back in the day, it was simply an email, cloud-based service where you attached the files via their website. Though now they have a lightweight client installer to streamline the sending process. It's a very handy service to have if you want to send medium size media files quickly, while avoiding the hassle of physical storage transfer solutions.
Lori B.
Tampa, FL
I use Dropbox on my work PC, home laptop & iPhone... Files are always handy, & moving files with Dropbox is a breeze. Better than a flash drive because my files are accessible from any where with an internet connection... Moving pictures to my phone has never been easier. And dropbox's photo sync makes backing up my iPhone images completely automated... Perfect for creating a backup on a computer that doesn't have iTunes installed.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?