BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Tyler W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dropbox has long been a go-to file sending service for me. Back in the day, it was simply an email, cloud-based service where you attached the files via their website. Though now they have a lightweight client installer to streamline the sending process. It's a very handy service to have if you want to send medium size media files quickly, while avoiding the hassle of physical storage transfer solutions.
Brian T.
Rio Linda, CA
I love my DropBox. FREE FREE FREE !!!!!Works across platforms (I use PC, Android smartphone, ipad and iphone). Easy to install, easy to setup, easy to use. I use it a personal cloud of sorts. I keep eboks, pictures, documents etc... And the public feature (allows you to get a specific public link to any file you choose, and give it to another person is phenomenal. Do yourself a favor, and get DropBox.
Lisa J.
Roanoke, VA
I love dropbox! It is so convenient. I can take pictures on my phone, upload them to my drop box and then be able to view them on my desktop computer, my laptop, or my ipad. I can also let others view the pictures by logging into my dropbox online on their computers and show them the pictures. They are also downloaded to other devices from the dropbox. Its so easy to use, such a wonderful idea!
Roman S.
Englishtown, NJ
I have been using dropbox for quite some time, and find it completely invaluable in my life. There are other services at varying price points, but the excellent DropBox app (for iPhone, at least) and the PC client with seamless syncing, as well as its excellent integration into many iOS apps I regularly use, make DropBox *THE* service for cloud storage.

Pro tip: even if you don't think you'll use it for anything else, if you have an iPhone, use it because the app will back up all your photos automatically without eating up your iCloud space.
Nikia G.
Downey, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Let me start by saying that I absolutely LOVE dropbox. Being a new mom, however, i am terrified of losing photos and videos of my son. I "earned" extra space with them, but it is only for 1 year. I'm terrified of uploading all my photos and videos to dropbox from my phone because I can't afford to pay for the extra storage once the year is up. I don't want these precious memories to be deleted!
Liz M.
Boiling Springs, SC
Dropbox has been a savior for me. Not only does it act like a virtual hard drive, but you can access your files and sync them between your laptop, computer, etc. Another great feature is that you can share files with other people, and give permissions as to whom can access these files. And the more people you recommend to join Dropbox, they will expand your virtual space for free. Just awesome!!
Liana R.
I use this to back up my photos that are on my iPhone and iPad. It's cool that they give you chances to get more storage space by doing simple things ex: inviting some friends to dropbox, using it consecutively for a bit, mentioning it on fb, using it on more than one device, etc.

I like having the peace of mind of knowing my info is safe and backed up and retrievable whenever I need/want it.
Chantel G.
Quincy, MA
I think Dropbix is very useful. I use it A LOT at my company. In fact it is the storage place for all things employee related (I am in HR). I love that I can access it from home from any computer as long as I have the program installed on it which is easy to do. I can also access docs on my phone from the dropbox app. I have had a few syncing issues in the past but nothing that was too hard to manage.
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
When you sign up for dopbox, they give you a very generous amount of space FOR FREE! Of course if you need more space than you have to purchase it but, unless your uploading a large amount of large files, the free version works very well. I love using dropbox to quickly upload and download pics from my phone to PC/ PC to phone using the dropbox app. Super easy to use and it's free so why not?!
Annelies V.
Fair Oaks, CA
Overall, I love the concept of dropbox. However, dropbox as an interface cannot support large file types. Or even medium file types. I once spent over 5 hours trying to upload a 2 minute video to my dropbox account for my business. The app itself isn't bad, its the website and the system itself. It just needs to be able to support not only large traffic, but various sizes of documents and files.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?