BY DROPBOX #32 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Marissa M.
Atlanta, GA
Dropbox has proven to be helpful in both my personal and work life. I can upload work documents to share with others or to have at my disposal to edit (sans USB). When it comes to sharing photos from recent trips, vacations, or events, dropbox allows me to upload it to one location and let everyone pick and choose which photos they'd like. Another major plus: the mobile app makes uploading to dropbox on the go a breeze!
Angelyn A.
Washington, DC
I've had my dropbox account even before I graduated from Dentistry school, and it's only now that I'm reaping its benefits. I wish I'd used it then, because it is so useful and convenient! I love that it has the capability to auto-upload all the photos in my iPhone 5 (I don't trust iCloud); and that I have access to my selected files anywhere I am. I currently have 30gb of free space because of their recent space program!
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
Simple, reliable and easy to use, Dropbox is a file storing/sharing service. It's easy to install, can be used across most platforms and has great features. My only gripe is that it is rather expensive but its reliability makes up for the cost especially for businesses. I would definitely recommend.
Sasha-Shae W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Dropbox is my go to staple for sharing and saving files and documents in a cloud application. I love that I am able to sync files across computers, phones, and other devices. It's even more awesome when certain stores lets you connect straight-away to dropbox to upload your purchased files! Awesome!!
Brooke D.
Smithville, TX
This app came pre installed on my htc evo 4g lte. At first I thought it was just more bloatware, but after a few months I finally decided to play with it and see what it was for. I really had no idea. I take tons of pictures of my kids so to have them be able to automatically upload to my pc is amazing and invaluable to me. I still have not quite figured out the filing aspect of it, but I mainly use it for photos anyways.
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After 5 years in college I wish I had this for all of them. This app allowed me to always have my homework, files, etc at hand regardless of what device I was using. Long gone are the days of saving a hard copy or individual hard drives that could potentially be lost. This allows instant access to files whenever you need it. I would highly recommend this product to every college student and anyone using multiple devices.
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using Dropbox. Not only because i have a bunch of space on the cloud to back up all of my files, but because I can easily share certain files with others. Makes it easy when i have family photos I want to share. Easier than trying to go around email with size limits. I also like the Dropbox app. Makes backing things up easy from my iPhone. Makes it easier than carrying around a flash drive all the time.
Rachel H.
Riverdale, GA
I have NOTHING negative to say about DropBox!
It's freakin heaven sent!

Because I travel often, I have all the documents I need right there at my fingertips (or laptop, tablet, iPhone,etc)!

You can get so much free space as well!

If you play it right, you can even host your website via DB!
Lorelai M.
Austin, TX
As a freelance designer and employee of a small start up, this is our lifeline. We just spent a week organizing our personal files and our shared files on dropbox so that they are visible on our personal and the company's accounts. It makes it so much easier to be synced with multiple people and not searching for the most updated versions of files. The files update instantaneously and we've never had any problems.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
We use Dropbox at work to let everyone be able to access files on all the different computers. It's great because if you switch computers and still need you file it's right there. The one annoying part (and it's not Dropbox!) is that sometimes coworkers will accidentally delete files or think that everybody is done with them and delete them when really they are still being used. But overall it's an amazing product.
Lindsey H.
Beaufort, SC
How big of a file can you upload on there?
Angela D.
Is this a face application
Lesley H.
Toms River, NJ
Yes! No problem!
Marquis C.
Union, NJ
What is the largest file you are permitted to send thru dropbox?
Ebtsam M.
Cairo, Egypt
I signed up for Dropbox very long ago and I made a lot of my friends sign up as well and I got a large free uploading space (we're taking about 50 GBs or so). A while ago Dropbox send me a msg telling me that I have a very large space that I don't use, so they're gonna cut it out and take me back to the original space (2 GBs I guess). What's the reason behind that?