BY DROPBOX #35 in Apps

• What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox? 53 Answers
  • Can you save music files and share them?73 Answers
Sasha-Shae W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Dropbox is my go to staple for sharing and saving files and documents in a cloud application. I love that I am able to sync files across computers, phones, and other devices. It's even more awesome when certain stores lets you connect straight-away to dropbox to upload your purchased files! Awesome!!
Kris K.
Henderson, NV
After 5 years in college I wish I had this for all of them. This app allowed me to always have my homework, files, etc at hand regardless of what device I was using. Long gone are the days of saving a hard copy or individual hard drives that could potentially be lost. This allows instant access to files whenever you need it. I would highly recommend this product to every college student and anyone using multiple devices.
Elizabeth B.
Killeen, TX
I first heard about this program in August by one of my professors - AND I LOVE IT! If any of the students miss class, he just puts the lesson in a folder and we can all view it! I also like to put questions in the file so we can all have a discussion.
I love the concept of this app, but I like to have physical proof in my hands to know what I've saved (So I keep everything on 2 thumb drives and keep a hard copy)
Lorelai M.
As a freelance designer and employee of a small start up, this is our lifeline. We just spent a week organizing our personal files and our shared files on dropbox so that they are visible on our personal and the company's accounts. It makes it so much easier to be synced with multiple people and not searching for the most updated versions of files. The files update instantaneously and we've never had any problems.
Rachel H.
Riverdale, GA
I have NOTHING negative to say about DropBox!
It's freakin heaven sent!

Because I travel often, I have all the documents I need right there at my fingertips (or laptop, tablet, iPhone,etc)!

You can get so much free space as well!

If you play it right, you can even host your website via DB!
Dennis Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using Dropbox. Not only because i have a bunch of space on the cloud to back up all of my files, but because I can easily share certain files with others. Makes it easy when i have family photos I want to share. Easier than trying to go around email with size limits. I also like the Dropbox app. Makes backing things up easy from my iPhone. Makes it easier than carrying around a flash drive all the time.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
We use Dropbox at work to let everyone be able to access files on all the different computers. It's great because if you switch computers and still need you file it's right there. The one annoying part (and it's not Dropbox!) is that sometimes coworkers will accidentally delete files or think that everybody is done with them and delete them when really they are still being used. But overall it's an amazing product.
Katie S.
Belleair Blf, FL
When you work with multiple offices and files are just too large (or there are just too many) this is where DropBox comes in to save the day. It's easy to upload and share the files and just as easy to download and save. I haven't used the sync feature but the fact that I can drop something in there and pull it up at home to work on it is great. At times, I find Dropbox to be BETTER than a standard USB.
Tyler W.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dropbox has long been a go-to file sending service for me. Back in the day, it was simply an email, cloud-based service where you attached the files via their website. Though now they have a lightweight client installer to streamline the sending process. It's a very handy service to have if you want to send medium size media files quickly, while avoiding the hassle of physical storage transfer solutions.
Emily K.
I use this to backup all my iPhone photos every time I connect my phone to my computer, which is really nice (Facebook just added this feature too). I have several computers, so it is great to access the files from anywhere. It's also great for sharing files with other people. However, if you want to make a copy of the file and drag it to your desktop, it removes the file instead of making a copy.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
Can you save music files and share them?
Helene H.
What do you mostly use it for?
A J.
What are your most frequent uploads to dropbox?
lashara B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you like dropbox
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Can you really sync your files ?